machado22's profile

Contributor

• 

119 Messages

Sunday, February 18th, 2024 7:51 AM

Closed

MLB 2024 Extra Innings package

Hello Xfinity-Now that pitchers and catchers have reported to training camps do you have any information to share regarding the 2024 Extra Innings package? 

• Early Bird Price
    Includes MLB.TV
    Date customers can sign up
    Channel line-up

Thanks in advance! 

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

7 months ago

@machado22 

If you have Xfinity X1, you can order by saying “MLB EXTRA INNINGS” into your Xfinity Voice Remote, online at xfinity.com/sports/mlb/extra-innings or contact us to catch out-of-market games. If you have Xfinity Flex, you'll need to order at mlb.com.

Restrictions apply. Not available in all areas. Requires subscription to Limited Basic TV service (or above), HD Technology Fee, and X1 IP enabled TV Box. If you wish to cancel your subscription, you may call Comcast at 1-800-Xfinity up to 30 days of when you were first charged and we will refund the monthly recurring fee. MLB EXTRA INNINGS cannot be canceled or pro-rated after 30 days of when you were first charged. Installment payment option not available in all areas. Equipment, installation, taxes and fees extra, and subject to change. May not be combined with other offers for MLB EXTRA INNINGS. Blackout restrictions apply. Pricing subject to change. Comcast © 2023 Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of the applicable MLB entities. Visit MLB.com. 

https://www.xfinity.com/learn/digital-cable-tv/sports/mlb/extra-innings

Contributor

• 

119 Messages

@XfinityPeterH​ Hello-Thanks for the reply. By the looks of it your information is outdated(from 2023). Just curious if you have information about the upcoming 2024 season? It is ok if you do not at this time but some of us are eager and wanted to begin the conversation.
Thanks for your time! 

New Poster

• 

5 Messages

@XfinityPeterH​  the link to extra innings says “check back before March “, saying extra innings into the remote sends you to the page but nowhere to order, and can’t order through the website sooooo how do we order?? 

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

Hello nm469

Hope your day is going good! Are you using Xfinity Flex? From the description, I was curious if you are a Xfinity Flex user? If you have Xfinity Flex, you can watch through the MLB app right on your streaming TV Box. You’ll just need to sign up for a free or premium membership (choose a package that includes MLB EXTRA INNINGS) at mlb.com/flex. For more information, see how to watch the MLB app on Xfinity Flex.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

New Poster

• 

5 Messages

no I am not using flex. I am using the regular X1 with a box underneath my television, and we have had MLB extra innings for probably the last 10 years. it just seems to be getting too close to the start of baseball season to not have any information on being able to order it. 

Official Employee

• 

859 Messages

nm469 I believe the MLB Extra Innings should automatically renew on it's own unless canceled. Can you recall if it auto renewed last year? 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Frequent Visitor

• 

17 Messages

7 months ago

MLB Extra Innings will be $149 again this season 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

7 months ago

Is MLB Extra Innings available in Parker (Denver), CO?

Official Employee

• 

376 Messages

Hello @djslats! If you have Xfinity cable TV service, you should be eligible to sign up for MLB extra innings. Here is a link with more information: https://www.xfinity.com/hub/tv-video/baseball. 

2 Messages

@djslats​ Hey, the Rockies won't be on any channel this year and only thru MLB so before you get MLB Extra Innings you might want to check and see if that includes the Rockies since it's an extra add on for MLBTV if you are interesting in watching them.

New Poster

• 

5 Messages

7 months ago

No place to order 2024 Extra Innings yet. When will the link or on screen become available? 

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Agree! Today is March 17th, I used voice remote for "MLB Extra Innings" and message said I had to go online to upgrade my TV, it's not available online either..Xfinity, stop saying we can use voice remote to order when it's not available yet. Give us the date we can use the voice remote to add MLB extra innings... so frustrating.  

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

Agreed - had the same problem!

1 Message

Yes! Spent an hour on phone w 2 different comcast agents..no clue on how to subscribe to 2024 mlb xtra innings. Ughhhhh!

1 Message

@user_3f253b​ I already talked to them a month ago. It will be available Thursday March 21st to order. Don’t be lazy and just call them. Very helpful. 

Official Employee

• 

955 Messages

Hello @KRM2000. The 2024 season begins March 28, 2024, but we’ll be sales ready on March 21, 2024. Customers will receive the package from the date of sale through the conclusion of the September Offer.

1 Message

7 months ago

No information as to when MLB Extra Innings will be available. This is March 7.

Official Employee

• 

376 Messages

Hello @user_aws888! I apologize that there aren't any updates at this time, but I expect there will be an update soon. Thank you for your patience. 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

6 months ago

I was wondering the same thing

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

@Rupert12 I am sorry, but we don't have an update yet as soon as we do it will be made available to all our customers. 

1 Message

6 months ago

Just ordered mlb extra innings through mlb app and linked to my xfinity. Can stream in my phone through mlb app but not on tv. What’s going on?

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

@user_tpe84l If you have an MLB EXTRA INNINGS subscription, follow these steps to activate your MLB.TV account:

1. Go to secure.mlb.com/tv/activatesecure.mlb.com/tv/activate
  2. Select Xfinity as your provider.
  3. Sign in using your Xfinity ID and password.
  4. Create a new MLB.com account or sign in with your existing account to link your Xfinity ID and password with MLB.TV.

Edited : links

(edited)

1 Message

6 months ago

March 11th still no way of ordering mlb extra innings.. customer service has been useless. Constantly upping charges and can’t get what we want. I think it’s perfectly reasonable to be annoyed I’m unable to purchase extra innings with the season being 17 days away

3 Messages

I agree  my eye sight is bad just want to sign up so I can watch Baltimore orioles

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

6 months ago

Can you PLEASE change the commercial break music?.. it's been 3-4 years of the same thing, over and over and over 🤯

New Poster

• 

5 Messages

True , very annoying !

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

6 months ago

Release date via X1 remote ordering?

1 Message

6 months ago

When can we order extra innings? Currently no way to order??

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

@user_7p96il Good morning! Thank you for taking the time to reach out to our Community Forums Team for assistance with ordering MLB Extra Innings. The release date for ordering will be 3/21/24, and the season begins 3/28/24. If you wish to order you will be able to say “MLB EXTRA INNINGS” into your voice remote. Unless you signed up for auto-renewal. If you signed up for auto-renewal, it will automatically activate. Please feel free to let me know if there are any other questions I may answer for you today. Enjoy your weekend!

https://www.xfinity.com/learn/digital-cable-tv/sports/mlb/extra-innings

Frequent Visitor

• 

17 Messages

I have auto-renewal so back in last week of February I linked the Xfinity Extra Innings package  back up to MLB.TV via mlb.com and have had all available preseason games since 

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

@XfinityKassie​  THANK YOU! Finally someone who gives us actual date we can order by voice remote. March 21! Thanks to Kassie for doing great job, us MLB crazy fans just need to get ready by pre-ordering, lol..and yes we are little crazy. But again, THANK YOU Kassie!

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

@XfinityKassie​ Thank you very much.  Have been patiently waiting for someone with knowledge to respond.  Looking forward to signing up on 21st so I can view on X1.  Your customer service people have no clue.  They seem like they have never heard of Extra Innings even though there are  30 channels devoted to it.  Need better training of total system.  People at stores just want to sell phones.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

@XfinityKassie​ Hi. How can I enable auto-renewal going forward? I don't want to miss out on pre-season next year. Thanks!

3 Messages

6 months ago

had MBL etra inning last year when can I sign up this year been going ot BAlex and it says to subrition need  when i put in 3003 all I get is a black box cant sign up

3 Messages

6 months ago

Hi am a infinity customer when is 2024 Mlb extra innings dropping

Contributor

• 

119 Messages

@user_g0exto​ I read it dropped yesterday. 4 x $37.50 is the price. I could not find any mention of if the subscription once again includes MLB.TV for free. I recall it has been available for free the last few years. Let's hope it is another added bonus again this year. 

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

Hey @machado22,

Thank you for visiting our Xfinity Forums Community support page and sharing the information you have. I have a ton of information regarding our MLB Extra Innings for the season. I have listed pricing below:

-> Free Preview from March 28th - April 4th.

-> Regular Season from March 30 - April 30th 
--> $149.99 (or 4 payments of $37.50)

-> May offer $139.99 (or 4 payments of $35.00)

-> June offer $119.99 (or 4 payments of $30.00)

-> July offer $94.99 (or 4 payments of $23.75)

-> Half Season Free Preview from July 19th -July 25th.

I hope this season information helps you. Please let us know if you have any further questions regarding the MLB Extra Innings.

Frequent Visitor

• 

14 Messages

Hi I'am  dominisc,

I'm hoping someone in Comcast Teck support or the guide company can finally help with the channel grid. When recording the Phillies game (home broadcast) 

It records both teams games. It should only record the Phillies broadcast. And the same issue with the Yankees and the yes network. It records the MLB Extra Inning

games. But there is the local black out rule.  My dvr  is recording Five games instead of Two. Can this finial be fixed. It has been going on for years. 

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

dominisc01  To me, it sounds as though you might have some set scheduled recordings for certain games or channels that might need adjusting.

To change recording options for s scheduled recording:
Go to the Xfinity Stream portal.
In the menu bar, click Saved > Scheduled.
On the Scheduled page, click the recording you want to change.
In the recording details, click Record Options.
In the pop-up box, click Modify Recording.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

6 months ago

It's great until you're not home and you can't watch it. All this money and can't stream outside of home

2 Messages

You get mlbtv with it and you just need to set that up online and you can stream that way 

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

The extra innings subscription includes the MLB At Bat app for streaming.  Download and register the app and sync it up with Xfinity and you will be able to stream games on phone, tablet or tv.

Problem Solver

• 

359 Messages

Thanks, I hadn't realized MLB came as part of the package.  Linking the Xfinity subscription took some poking around.  But, got it done and watching the Braves-Phillies opening game now.

Official Employee

• 

471 Messages

Enjoy the game! Please let us know if you need anything else. 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

6 months ago

I must say that every year I have an issue with trying to figure out extra innings.  This year, a day or two before the season started, I tried to see if I had everything set up correctly.  No where could I find any evidence that I had the extra innings package. On opening day, I had to travel so I tried watching via MLB.tv which we get in addition to extra innings. It said I had no subscription so I ended up pressing a button there to watch the game.   Tonight I watch the game on Xfinity thinking I am ok and I realize it's the free trial.  So now, I still don't know if I have extra innings but I paid for MLB.tv via PayPal.  So I tried to cancel and I can't. It was past the five days even though it's the fifth day, just happened to be a little past midnight.  So because Comcast makes everything so difficult and confusing, I paid for something that doesn't let me watch on my TV.  And it is the second price as what I can pay to have access on both. And I will probably be charged by Xfinity, even though there is no where that says I am signed up. Ugh.  Any advice from any of these employees?  I have an email to MLB customer service but no reply yet. 

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

Greetings, @eshramko! I hope your week has been treating you well. Thanks so much for taking a moment out of your busy day to leave a post on our community forum. I'm sorry to hear you're having issues accessing the MLB Extra Innings Package, but you have definitely come to the right place for assistance.

If you could send our team a direct message with your full name, the name listed on the account (if different), and the service address associated with your account, I'd be more than happy to look into this for you.

To send a Direct Message, please click on the “Direct Message” icon in the top-right corner of the screen, next to the bell icon, click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon, then type or select "Xfinity Support". Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window and press Enter to send your message and initiate a live session.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here