barneyr2000's profile

New Poster

• 

4 Messages

Thursday, November 11th, 2021 10:25 PM

Closed

Local channels are not working correctly

I’m not getting my local channels and it’s been going on for a week.  You at xfinity have been working on it and everyday I keep hearing its going to take 24 hours.  I see it has happened before and fixed.  So why can’t it be fixed here?  

Problem Solver

• 

735 Messages

3 years ago

@barneyr2000

Good morning! Thank you for reaching out to bring these concerns with your local channels to our attention. We want to help make sure you have access to all your channels in your lineup and we can work with you to help fix this.

Could you tell me if the channels are missing entirely or if you are getting an error when trying to watch them, please?

New Poster

• 

4 Messages

@XfinityDevinC 

Instead of getting my local channels.  We get those from Orlando Florida which is three hours across the state from us in Cape Coral.  When trying to watch those channels we get the error message XRE 03056.  This is for all ABC. CBS, NBC stations.  

Official Employee

• 

2K Messages

Ok, got ya! Let's do some account specific troubleshooting! Can you initiate a chat and start with your full name and address? To start a chat, please click the chat icon in the top right of the page next to the bell, and send your message to "Xfinity Support". Talk to you there! 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here