JCODYJP's profile

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Sunday, January 14th, 2024 9:33 PM

Closed

Insp not working

I had an agent add insp to my channels AND IT DOESN'T WORK!! SICKENING HOW DIFFICULT IT IS TO SPEAK WITH AN AGENT!!

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

8 months ago

Hello @JCODYJP thanks for taking the time to contact our Forums team. Are you still having issues with the channel currently? We are here to help and make sure this is all working!

1 Message

I have added the more sports package just for this INSP channel and and still to date xfinity can not get it to work but they instantly charged my account - its a week later - it still does not work -they obviously do not know what they are doing and should not be charging for a channel that is free.  spent severak hours on the phone and no one knows  how to fix it and then promised calls back and still NOTHING.

Official Employee

• 

2K Messages

user_9hkkoh 

Hi there! Our awesome digital care team would be happy to assist you. Can you initiate a direct message and start with your full name and address? To start a direct message, you must be signed in. Please click the "Direct Messaging" icon in the top right of the page next to the bell, and send your message to "Xfinity Support". Talk to you there!

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here