Dennis329's profile

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Thursday, October 3rd, 2024 10:20 PM

How come I have to subscribe to MeTV , 10/3/2024 it was part on my package yesterday!

I have the upgraded package with all the regular stations (no movies) I had MeTV yesterday now it says I need a subscription to up grade but there is no other upgrade?

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

10 hours ago

Hey there Dennis329, thank you for reaching out and letting us know about your MeTV issues. I'm happy to hear you have access again, that's always the main concern. It may be hard to determine what that cause was since the issue is resolved now. Were you getting an error code or error message on screen? 

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

@XfinityMarcos​ 

No error code just a message that said I had to subscribe if I wanted to watch, It said to go to Xfinity.com and upgrade my stations but I already have that.

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

Dennis329, understood, we did have similar reports pop up over the last few days. Was this impacting all channels or specific to MeTV? The best step to resolving the related issue was either restarting your TV box or completing a system refresh

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

2 days ago

I have the same problem. Channel worked this morning and now it says it needs a subscription.

1 Message

Us too. [Edited: "Language"] is going on Comcast?

(edited)

1 Message

I am also having this problem, has anyone got a response or explanation from Xfinity?

Official Employee

• 

921 Messages

homey04 Are you having this issue on the Xfinity Stream app or on the cable box/TV? 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

Hey there user_gg7ehe, it's always annoying to go through any kind of service issue, especially when you're trying to relax and enjoy your favorite channels. Is MeTV the only network that is being impacted? 

Regular Visitor

• 

5 Messages

2 days ago

They just raised the rates again and now they are charging for ME tv???.

This is [Edited: "Language"]. 

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

881 Messages

dlag thank you for using the Community Forums page, I understand the importance of saving on expenses. I would be more than happy to help you locate a new plan/package that fits your budgetary needs.

2 Messages

2 days ago

I'm having the same problem and I really like that channel. 

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

2 days ago

Argh.  Good to know I’m not alone on this.   Let’s go Xfinity … how about a response?   

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

Hey there user_2f24ca, we've had some success with a resolution, and I'd love to work with you more on this. Have you had a chance to test your access within the last 24hrs? 

1 Message

2 days ago

I can’t get any regular channels!! What is happening? Refuse to spend more $!

Official Employee

• 

881 Messages

user_rhkqim thank you for taking the time to reach out via Community Forums. I understand the importance of maintain access to your favorite video programming. Are you still unable to access your channels?

1 Message

2 days ago

This happen to me today with the FLIX channel. Still have MeTV.

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

Good evening @user_01tygo! We appreciate you for reaching out to us on our community forums! Our awesome engineers have informed our team restarting the box should resolve this issue within 15 minutes. Please:

1. Press the A button on your remote control to access the Help menu.
  2. Press the OK button to select the Restart tile.
  3. Press the OK button again to select Restart.
  4. It may take a few moments for the TV Box to restart.

For more steps on restarting the equipment, we have this really handy article here! Please let us know if you are still experiencing issues after these steps. 

2 Messages

2 days ago

I hope they get this figured out ASAP 

1 Message

2 days ago

Same for us...Just another slight of hand by this overpriced entertainment! Bets are it's the best programming to be viewed...the mainstream shows are [Edited: "Language"] on a good day!

(edited)

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

2 days ago

Same thing happening to me on Channel 1116 NewsNation

3 Messages

2 days ago

WHCT-LD TV in Hartford, Connecticut is a free to view, over-the-air TV station, which carries MeTV on its main 35.1 digital channel, so why do we have to pay extra to watch a FREE to view broadcast station such as MeTV?? 

(edited)

1 Message

2 days ago

I had the same issue. I ran a system refresh on my main box and MeTV is back. 

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

This worked for us as well. Requires unplugging the unit (AC) and plugging it back in. tnx

1 Message

2 days ago

Just tried watching MeTV and said needs subscription.  Hope it's a mistake as I watch every day. Getting close to cutting from this overpriced service.

1 Message

2 days ago

This is [Edited: "Language"]. Xfinity cable is getting worse and worse. I can’t believe we pay this much something and they take away stuff on you. Hopefully it’s a glitch. Xfinity needs to answer this forum. 

(edited)

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Hello to all and Thank you for replying. As of 9:53 am (eastern time) everything seems back to normal but no explanation on what or why it happen? Thanks again.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here