B

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, March 17th, 2021 2:35 PM

Closed

Game Show Network HD Channel Disappeared

Yesterday morning, I went to my guide to put on Game Show Network, and only the SD channel is now on our guide. It's like the HD channel completely disappeared! Has this happened to anyone else? I've tried contacting Xfinity on the phone twice and no one seems to have any ability to help fix the issue.

Problem Solver

• 

1.3K Messages

4 years ago

@bennie8990 Thanks for the post! We can look more into that HD vs SD issue. Please send us a private message by selecting the message icon in the top right-hand corner. Then search Xfinity Support to start a chat. 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

I have also noticed after recently upgrading my service both SD & HD versions of The Game Show Network are missing as well as a few of HBO's channels. I do pay the extra money a month for a sub to HBO, so mildly concerned why I can no longer access these channels.
Any help appreciate, thank you!

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

Hello and thank you! I really appreciate you being a member of the Comcast Family! You can use this link https://comca.st/3fBEH6h to see if the Game Show Network is in your specific channel lineup. Don't forget to enter your address in the channel lineup tool. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

My Game Show network quit working this evening.  Since I have not changed my service recently I would like to know why?

Problem Solver

• 

909 Messages

Hello, I'd love to look into what's going on with your channel lineup and see why the Game Show Network isn't working for you. Please send us a chat message with your first and last name. The Peer to Peer chat icon is located at the top right of the Community Forum page, clicking on the chat icon will allow you to initiate a chat conversation with us directly. Please ensure you are sending your message to our 'Xfinity Support' handle. 

I no longer work for Comcast.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

How do I get the Game Show network in hd back, I used to have it.

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

Hey there, send me a direct message with your name and address so that I can look into your line up for you. 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

@user_a5e8cf 

Did you every get a response from Xfinity and if so what was it?

Thank you in advance,

Dennis 

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

@XfinityAnthonyT 

I also have the same issue, GSN has disappeared from my guide. I'm able to watch the shows by streaming. What's going on? When can we this user group expect  a response?

Thank you in advance, 

Dennis 

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

My game show channel dissapeared from my lineup and I didn’t make any change to my account 

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

@user_3994b1 

Did you every get a response from Xfinity and if so what was it?

Thank you in advance,

Dennis 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

did Comcast/Xfinity drop the Game Show Network?

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

Hi, @user_8c0ee5. GSN is still live and in our packages. It was moved down one package in most areas. Any issue is very likely a technical issue and we are normally aware pretty quickly of these issues. Let me know if it still is not available. 

I no longer work for Comcast.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

Wondering that also. It still shows in my channel lineup but won't come on. Trying a system refresh but pretty sure that won't help

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

Hey @user_dbb3b2. XfinityEthan is probably right. If you want me to confirm that GSN moved from out of your package to another please send me a private message. Just send it to Xfinity Support with your full name and full address by clicking the chat icon in the top right.

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

3 years ago

Last night (8/21) GSN wasn't there but this morning (8/22) it is. I did not do the reccomended reset. No explanations from Xfinity yet and I'm not holding my breath. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here