ebl11's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, August 21st, 2013 7:00 AM

Closed

Fox Sports 2

As a NASCAR fan, I was afraid that I would not be able to see the same racing events that I used to see on Speed when they rebranded the channel this past weekend.  I was just proven correct.  I now won't be able to see the Whelan Modified race that is airing on FoxSports 2 from Bristol tonight as Comcast doesn't have Fox Sports 2 in the channel lineup.  I was able to watch it last year when it was on Speed.

I strongly encourage Comcast to rectify this situation and add Fox Sports 2 to the lineup.  If I can't watch the things I want to watch because the channel isn't available, then I'm going to look for a cable provider who can provide it.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Contributor

• 

23 Messages

7 years ago

I would prefer HD but at this point any progress is a possitive. Which tier(s) will FS2 be available on? Digital Starter with FS1? Digital Prefferred and/or Sports and Entertainment?

Regular Contributor

• 

90 Messages

7 years ago

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 as I sit here with directv with FS2 in HD, Bein Sports in HD and about 60 sports networks from around the country in HD...best decision I ever made was to dump Comcast TV. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Contributor

• 

17 Messages

7 years ago

Please add FS2 in Bat area Mountain View 

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

You need to add Fox Sports2 to all areas. May have to switch to Direct Tv.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

18.9K Messages

7 years ago

@Rlrichmo1 wrote:
You need to add Fox Sports2 to all areas. May have to switch to Direct Tv.

Additional areas are expected to be announced soon. I will update that information in the Solved Post as we get that confirmation. Thanks for your patience.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

18.9K Messages

7 years ago

@x__man wrote:

Please add FS2 in Bat area Mountain View 

Additional areas are expected to be announced soon. I will update that information in the Solved Post as we get that confirmation. Thanks for your patience.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

ComcastTeds, can you let us know when FS2 will be available in California - specifically the San Francisco Bay Area?

Contributor

• 

39 Messages

7 years ago

I think it stinks that I can not watch the wvu football game because it is on fs2 tonight at 8pm. Since fs2 isn't carried by comcast in the pittsburgh area I am stuck listening to it or going to a bar to watch it on directv. I feel because of this we should be compensated in some sense.

Contributor

• 

40 Messages

7 years ago

I find it amazing that i live 14 miles from the Comcast home office and still will not be getting Fox Sports 2.  You would at least think the home city would be getting the channel?   We have competion in the area and they have this channel as well as others  which Comcast doesn't offer.  

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

I’m out of patience. I can’t watch the WVU games because they are putting them on FS2.  Comcast picture and service in our area is terrible. 

Contributor

• 

39 Messages

7 years ago

the only good thing is I was able to watch the wvu game on fox sports go surprisingly. I figured I wouldn't be able to but I signed in with my comcast information and it let me watch it on fs2.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

18.9K Messages

7 years ago

@Rlrichmo1 wrote:

I’m out of patience. I can’t watch the WVU games because they are putting them on FS2.  Comcast picture and service in our area is terrible. 

In reviewing your account, I do see some issues that need some attention that will improve your video quality.

I'm seeing some signal level issues that may require a technician visit to resolve. I have asked that someone on our local team review your account (I did not see any technician visits listed at your address in the past 30 days) so that we can start the troubleshooting process and get this resolved.

A technician visit may be required so that the signal levels can be reviewed and adjusted if necessary. There is no charge if the issue is determined to be with our equipment or originating outside your home.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

18.9K Messages

7 years ago

@dellapple wrote:

I find it amazing that i live 14 miles from the Comcast home office and still will not be getting Fox Sports 2.  You would at least think the home city would be getting the channel?   We have competion in the area and they have this channel as well as others  which Comcast doesn't offer.  

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

Will this be offered in California???

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

Will this be offered in California anytime soon??
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here