ebl11's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, August 21st, 2013 7:00 AM

Closed

Fox Sports 2

As a NASCAR fan, I was afraid that I would not be able to see the same racing events that I used to see on Speed when they rebranded the channel this past weekend.  I was just proven correct.  I now won't be able to see the Whelan Modified race that is airing on FoxSports 2 from Bristol tonight as Comcast doesn't have Fox Sports 2 in the channel lineup.  I was able to watch it last year when it was on Speed.

I strongly encourage Comcast to rectify this situation and add Fox Sports 2 to the lineup.  If I can't watch the things I want to watch because the channel isn't available, then I'm going to look for a cable provider who can provide it.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Contributor

• 

34 Messages

7 years ago

I've only got 1 week left and I am cutting the cord with Comcast.  We are moving and going with Wave Broadband (who offers FS1 and FS2).

The thing which has been most infuriating with this whole FS2 discussion, is that Comcast stated three years ago in their own press release when SPEED TV went away,  that both FS1and FS2 were coming to our channel lineups.   Here we are over three years later and still absolutely nothing.

I will not miss Comcast in the least.

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

I'm outta here once my 1 year agreement is up.  No MavTV or FS2 on Comcast......ridiculous!    DirecTV has FS1,2 & MavTV, SlingTV has FS1 & 2 & Sony Vue also has FS1 & 2.  Comcast cannot tell me that FS2 would get lower rating than some of the (50 or so) junk channels I have.  This is typical big business whereby nothing gets done unless a meltdown occurs.    Xfinity pfffffffft     whooopy

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

C'mon Comcast, enough already! Add FS2 Richmond, Virginia is a soccer market. FiOS has it. Add it or lose us.

Regular Contributor

• 

96 Messages

7 years ago

Comcast will never add FS2 unless it takes over a provider that already offers it or buys out the provider like FIOS. Check the date on the first page of this thread, Comcast has no intention of adding FS2.
I have talked to Comcast directly through a link that was provided here and got the run around from there mouth piece after I filed a complaint to the FCC.
Your better off leaving if you can and are not stuck with them like most are.

Contributor

• 

72 Messages

7 years ago

Maybe they will start carrying this year. They removed 3 fox college sports channels. There is enough room there for fox sports 2.

Regular Contributor

• 

148 Messages

7 years ago

@Cshapa wrote:
C'mon Comcast, enough already! Add FS2 Richmond, Virginia is a soccer market. FiOS has it. Add it or lose us.

You can request until you are bleeding from ears......Comcast just doesn't give a ****.  If it's the Rolex 24 at Daytona you want to see, get a VPN from UK, then you can watch the entire race broadcast w/o commercial breaks and the Radio LeMans guys doing the commentary.  I'm watching it via my phone, air played to my TV.  This works for other programming you can't get in the U.S. too.

Contributor

• 

17 Messages

7 years ago

We've been asking for FS2 for years but we'll never get it! I was hopeful when NASCAR teamed up with Xfinity but still nothing! All Comcast does is raise your bill & not give you what you want!

Contributor

• 

80 Messages

7 years ago

They never fail to provide MTV and many similar channels but they can't give us FS2?  The Daytona 24 Hour race is going on today and the only option is IMSA radio and several teams offer in car cameras.  I have been unable to find IMSA radio and the in car camera;s get boring after a while - there is no commentary just the sound of the engine so you never know what's going on!  I want FS2 - I would gladly trade all my MTV and similar channels for one FS2!

New Poster

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

I still don't have FS2 in Annapolis MD. Can't watch 24 hours at Daytona except for 5 hours of it which will play from 1-3 on FS1, and the first 3 hour played on FOX yesterday. Great! Thanks for 5 hours of a 24 hour race that IS being broadcast on tv for 23 hours of its entirety. THANKS! $210 a month for everything except what I want to watch!

Regular Contributor

• 

96 Messages

7 years ago

It's been this way since 2013, are you not used to the fact that it will not happen?
Only way to view is to stream from a app and then to the TV.
Yes it blows big time but your in the majority with the rest of the country, P'O'd that Comcast will not add FS2

Contributor

• 

40 Messages

7 years ago

People, you are wasting your time posting as they are not adding Fox Sports 2 to the channel line up.  They don't add new

channels.  Its been several years since we've gotten any new HD copntent.   

Contributor

• 

72 Messages

7 years ago

I'm hoping that we will see new HD channels soon after mpeg4 transition is complete. I hope we see FS2. I can only keep hoping.

Frequent Visitor

• 

16 Messages

7 years ago

I don't get it. No one on here seems to have FS2. But, I've had it since it started. Odd.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

18.9K Messages

7 years ago

Removed As per the Forum Guidelines, http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/help/faqpage/faq-category-id/ForumPolicy#ForumPolicy Please Note: By having an account and utilizing these forums, you have hereby agreed to the rules, policies, and guidelines contained within this document as well as any other posted documents throughout the community. The Comcast Help & Support Forums are subject to the Subscriber Agreement at http://www.comcast.net/terms/subscriber and the Acceptable Use Policy at http://www.comcast.net/terms/use. The use of 'remove', 'removal' or 'removed' may be substituted for 'edited' or 'deleted' at anytime. Comcast forum "official employees", "moderators" or "administrators" reserve the right to remove any post and/or topic that we deem inappropriate or disruptive to the Comcast Help Forums Community. These Guidelines Can Change Without Notification.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

My contract is almost up. Looking forward to switching to DirecTV so I can get the channels I want. Bye bye!

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here