ebl11's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, August 21st, 2013 7:00 AM

Closed

Fox Sports 2

As a NASCAR fan, I was afraid that I would not be able to see the same racing events that I used to see on Speed when they rebranded the channel this past weekend.  I was just proven correct.  I now won't be able to see the Whelan Modified race that is airing on FoxSports 2 from Bristol tonight as Comcast doesn't have Fox Sports 2 in the channel lineup.  I was able to watch it last year when it was on Speed.

I strongly encourage Comcast to rectify this situation and add Fox Sports 2 to the lineup.  If I can't watch the things I want to watch because the channel isn't available, then I'm going to look for a cable provider who can provide it.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

18.9K Messages

9 years ago

duplicate post removed

Frequent Visitor

• 

8 Messages

9 years ago

Comcast I hope you are monitoring this site. Your customers are upset!! Put Fox

Sports 2 in the channel lineup or don't allow any racing on Fox

Sports 2!!!

Frequent Visitor

• 

15 Messages

9 years ago

I find it amusing that the XFINITY Series race today (6-21-15) from Chicago is being broadcast on a channel that Comcast doesn't even carry.  The title sponsor of a series and you don't even carry the channel?   SMH.......

New Poster

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

Why am I paying for sports programing and can't watch the xfinity race? My bill went up $55.00 and the company that sponsors the race doesn't have the channel it is on. I think it's time to drop cable for direct tv or anything that has the channels I want and doesn't cost $250.00 a month. Why don't we have FOX SPORTS 2??????

Frequent Visitor

• 

15 Messages

9 years ago

Not to mention ALL practice and qualifying for the Sprint Cup race next weekend is on Fox Sports 2.....

Regular Visitor

• 

3 Messages

9 years ago

Yes a great Comcast Xfinity, NASCAR marriage a 'win-win' scenario? except when a race is postponed due to rain and rescheduled the next day on a channel (Fox Sports 2) that Comcast DOESN'T CARRY DUMB MOVE! now you have helped Directv get more customers, I know Comcast will Blame Fox or Nascar but being the major sponser I would think someone would have said not that channel as 85% of Comcast subscribers can't get that no matter how much they pay, but just look at all of the garbage channels (infomercial)  we get and don't want and have to pay for, cable providers need to wake up as on line streaming is getting better where we will only have to pay for what WE want. 

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

9 years ago

Comcxast Xfinity is supposed to be the greatest TV service ever, so why doesn't this so called greatest ever TV provider carry Fox Sports 2?

Frequent Visitor

• 

15 Messages

9 years ago

It's not only the "XFINITY" race (still cracks me up, title sponsor and no coverage) today we're gonna miss,  ALL Sprint Cup practice and qualifying next weekend is on Fox Sports 2.  Don't you love with all the complaining here there is absolutely NO response from Comcast?

New Poster

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

The Nascard Xfinity Series race that was postpone to today (6-21-15) is supposed to be aired on Fox Sports 2 - a channel that Comcast doesn't even carry?  So is Comcast planning to air the race on a different station?

New Poster

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

I just went back to and was told you had fox sports 2 after having changed from dish and back to you guys and all hooked up found out you do not even carry Fox sports 2. You need to stop lieing to people just to get their business cause I would of stayed with dish if I had known this.

Regular Visitor

• 

2 Messages

9 years ago

It's bad when we can't watch the xfinity race on xfinity.

Maybe thay should get Fox sports 2.

Frequent Visitor

• 

10 Messages

9 years ago

This has been going on way too long, we have asked and asked. Do you not care what your customers want. There is so much garbage already on the lineup, we need this channel. We pay a fortune already for Xfinity, just add the darned channel.

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

9 years ago

Hey on the bright side, yes we miss the race today but we don't have watch or fast forward their stupid commercials.

Frequent Visitor

• 

10 Messages

9 years ago

Come on Comcast

New Poster

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

Please add FS2 as an available channel to our lineup.  I'm happy to pay a little extra to get the channels I want.  This is rediculous!

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here