ebl11's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, August 21st, 2013 7:00 AM

Closed

Fox Sports 2

As a NASCAR fan, I was afraid that I would not be able to see the same racing events that I used to see on Speed when they rebranded the channel this past weekend.  I was just proven correct.  I now won't be able to see the Whelan Modified race that is airing on FoxSports 2 from Bristol tonight as Comcast doesn't have Fox Sports 2 in the channel lineup.  I was able to watch it last year when it was on Speed.

I strongly encourage Comcast to rectify this situation and add Fox Sports 2 to the lineup.  If I can't watch the things I want to watch because the channel isn't available, then I'm going to look for a cable provider who can provide it.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Contributor

• 

86 Messages

10 years ago

@SpeedBuggy wrote:

Cable TV is a broken out dated model.  It has nothing to do with what customers want, especially in lower tier channels. Cable should have a choose 50 or choose 100 package, we pick and choose what we want. ---------------- Here we have pages and pages of posts and requests.  And excuses of why we can't have it.

SpeedBuggy

In "days of old" this was available to us. We would pay for the "Basic Service" & then pick the channels or packages that we had an interest in and paid accordingly. Those days are gone to never return!!!!! At least with land based Cable providers. I may stand corrected but I believe that the satelite providers still have these options available? I seem to recall visiting friends of ours in another state and I wanted to watch "the then Speed Vision" and they were able to turn on just that service, with a phone call , and I was able to watch it within 2 or 3 minutes of the call & when we left a phone call terminated the feed.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

Just signed up for Comcast after being assured on the phone that Fox Soccer Plus was available in the sports package.  Having just bought one of their prenier packages I find BEIN Sport yes, Fox Soccer Plus no.  Why are they so backward on this?  I should have gone with RCN, except I'm not confident of their service quality - esp internet.  Ugh!

Gold Problem Solver

• 

18.9K Messages

10 years ago

started new thread

New Poster

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

COMCAST WE NEED FOX SPORTS 2 ADDED TO THE LINE UP!!!!!

OR ITS BACK TO DIRECT TV FOR US!!

Gold Problem Solver

• 

2.7K Messages

10 years ago

@cousinspub wrote:

COMCAST WE NEED FOX SPORTS 2 ADDED TO THE LINE UP!!!!!

OR ITS BACK TO DIRECT TV FOR US!!

Unfortunately, I think it's probably gonna be back to Direct TV for you.

Contributor

• 

40 Messages

10 years ago

Does Comcast ever add any channels?  Serously, when is the last time they had a serious nationwide roll out of new channels? 

Contributor

• 

40 Messages

10 years ago

I've grown diappointed in the Comcast services.   The brand is not fresh, the competition, although smaller has bypassed them in quality and quantity of services. 

Frequent Visitor

• 

9 Messages

10 years ago

Your Comcast Guarantee # 6 & 7 states you will address problems quickly and you will provide the "Best" & "Most" video choices. Though mergers and your last few Chanel realignments I have lost a considerable amount of my choices. I have seen what appears to be unmonitored forms with thousands of angry/disappointed customers asking for the same things.
What i wan't to know is when your going to live up to your guarantee and provide the following programming, FS2, MAVTV, and BEIN?

Contributor

• 

80 Messages

10 years ago

You will soon be treated to the same kiind of exciting motor racing programming that we have on FS1 (Formerly Speed).  Today, Jul27, we have Cliff Diving, Skateboarding, soccer, MLB, etc, etc.   These are all fine sports but IMO they have nothing to do with motor racing.   I used to wake up, to Speed and it would stay on that channel all day.  Now I seldom see it.    But it appears no one at the networks want to hear what the people paying for their service want.   Because they keep doing the same thing again and again.

Contributor

• 

80 Messages

10 years ago

@Lasalle123 wrote:

Does Comcast ever add any channels?  Serously, when is the last time they had a serious nationwide roll out of new channels? 

I'd be happy if they woud remove some channels!  AlHJerreza?  does anyone watch it?  Personally, I could live without the numerous variation of MTV, VH1 and all the country music channels - I took Comcasts channel listing a while back and marked the ones I watch even once in a while - out of several hundred channels, I watch 30.  It is no longer worth it to me.  I am either going to directTV, Dish or probably the best choice at all - nothing at all.   After all, I can get the racing I want from internet sources....

Regular Contributor

• 

225 Messages

10 years ago

I would have thought it would have been on everyone's bill after the SEC channels were listed, but hey, what do I know.

Regular Contributor

• 

225 Messages

10 years ago

I'll believe it when I see it.

Frequent Visitor

• 

8 Messages

10 years ago

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing.

Frequent Visitor

• 

8 Messages

10 years ago

According to the Comcast Rep I just chatted with, Fox Sports 2 will FINALLY be available to customers on 08/26/14. It's about time!

Regular Contributor

• 

225 Messages

10 years ago

I tried a online chat today to check on the date you got and it was also confirmed that Fox Sports 2 would launch on August 26.

Apparently available in HD as well.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here