ebl11's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, August 21st, 2013 7:00 AM

Closed

Fox Sports 2

As a NASCAR fan, I was afraid that I would not be able to see the same racing events that I used to see on Speed when they rebranded the channel this past weekend.  I was just proven correct.  I now won't be able to see the Whelan Modified race that is airing on FoxSports 2 from Bristol tonight as Comcast doesn't have Fox Sports 2 in the channel lineup.  I was able to watch it last year when it was on Speed.

I strongly encourage Comcast to rectify this situation and add Fox Sports 2 to the lineup.  If I can't watch the things I want to watch because the channel isn't available, then I'm going to look for a cable provider who can provide it.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

New Poster

• 

4 Messages

11 years ago

I'm very angry at Comcast right now.i wish NBC sports acquire the rights to the champions league just as they did with the premier league.
At least we can see some games on their on demand channel.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

11 years ago

I Really miss FS2, I wish COMCAST would carry it, if the don't start carrying it soon i might go back to Directv or switch to DISH............I want my FS2

New Poster

• 

1 Message

11 years ago

Comcast can go suck an egg.  FOX Sports, or lack there of....  same thing.  We already have the NFL channel why not bring back back motosports, time to go to Direct tv I guess. Better yet, time to just walk away from tv altogether. My favorite part of this, COMCAST doesn't even have a rep step in here and defend their actions or at least explain what the deal is. Probably mismanaged funds and can't afford to buy into the FOX Sports broadcast package!!!  Another FOX product that sucks. Go back to doing news, you were screwing that up just fine.

Frequent Visitor

• 

15 Messages

11 years ago

I contacted Comcast & complained, told them millions of people love Nascar, they want to watch it, so get Fox Sports 2.  They told me I need to contact Fox Sports, because it all depends on them & what they get.....likely story!!  I told them, how would you like to loose all of us Nascar lovers, because someone like Direct TV or Dish Network has to carry it?  That would show them, if we cancelled Comcast!!  Thinking of changing providers!

Frequent Visitor

• 

20 Messages

11 years ago

It's the same song and dance stuff they gave me so I tried to contact Fox and was told that they, the contact us, at fox sports 1 said all they did was maintain the web page. Liars everywhere with both of these losers. They have no integrity.

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

11 years ago

Can't watch NASCAR RaceDay because Comcast does not offer Fox Sports 2. Am very disappointed. Please give us FS2!

Regular Contributor

• 

106 Messages

11 years ago

Chattanooga TN has well

New Poster

• 

4 Messages

11 years ago

Comcast/Xfinity TV PLEASE add Fox Sport 2 to the line up.  I am a Nascar fan and since Fox Sport has chenged from Speed, I have literally seen less TV on motorsports than I have in 20 years. Thanks

New Poster

• 

4 Messages

11 years ago

PLEASE add Fox Sport 2 to the Augusta area! 

New Poster

• 

4 Messages

11 years ago

Yes PLEASE give us Fox Sports 2

New Poster

• 

1 Message

11 years ago

We watched a lot of the Speed Channel at our house, and we were quite excited when FoxSports was taking over because we thought, finally, we'll be able to see the extra NASCAR programming in HD.  Imagine our disappointment when we've found that FoxSports is broadcasting much of their NASCAR programming on FoxSports2, which we don't have access to as a Comcast customer.  We pay A LOT of money each month for cable and internet.  Please add FoxSports2 to your channel lineup!

Thank you!

Kara

Contributor

• 

17 Messages

11 years ago

I called to request Fox Sports 2 & they said it was only available in a sports package which is a lie! It isn't on Comcast! They were just trying to make a sale. So will I continue to miss Nascar programs. Speed was so much better! I've tweeted Comcast about this too!

Frequent Visitor

• 

15 Messages

11 years ago

Direct TV carries both Fox Sports 1 & 2 & right now it's $34.99 @ month for a year.

Frequent Visitor

• 

20 Messages

11 years ago

There's so much junk coming out of both of them I don't believe a word they say. They both talk out of both sides of their collective mouths.

Contributor

• 

36 Messages

11 years ago

I want to add my name to the list of people who want access to FS2 on Comcast. It is really unfair for us that Comcast do not carry this channel. I have so many programming specially in this time of the year that don't make it on FS1 because of Football season, they get relegated to FS2. Comcast can we get an answer on when we'll be able to watch FS2?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here