mikeyone's profile

Frequent Visitor

• 

16 Messages

Wednesday, August 28th, 2024 11:47 PM

ESPN US Open Tennis

It’s stuttering and not good tonight and like this Monday also. It’s hard to watch. Gauff match on that channel. 

Frequent Visitor

• 

16 Messages

17 days ago

I’m asking here because it’s only this channel ESPN not ESPN 2 or 3 or any other channel. 

Frequent Visitor

• 

16 Messages

I just wasted an hour in chat and got absolutely nowhere with solutions that would never work for one channel not working constant rebooting, and constantly giving me solutions that could never work or function based upon the problem. I’m really getting sick and tired of this. 

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

Thanks for reaching out, mikeyone! This does sound like a signal issue. Have you already have a service tech come out and take a look?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

2 Messages

Does anyone know if a solution has been found?  ESPN is still stuttering at both my house and at my girlfriend's house which is 14 miles away.  The FSU/Boston College game last night was really bad at my house.  Tennis today is better but it is still stuttering.  ESPN2 does not stutter nor does any other channel that I have seen.  Streaming ESPN on my computer is also stutter free.  At my house, I have a XG1-A DVR box.  I have rebooted all my TV boxes and my gateway and I have checked all connections to be tight.  It would be really nice to end this nuisance before the US Open is over.  Thank you.

Frequent Visitor

• 

16 Messages

@XfinityAntoine​ they’re coming out tomorrow before the really important matches. 75% of tonight’s first match was bad. It’s in and out but mostly NG. Thank you for asking. 

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

Hi @user_9exh51 Thank you for visiting our official Xfinity Forums Community support page. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience regarding ESPN. I would be more than happy to offer my assistance looking into this further for you. Are you still seeing an issue with ESPN stuttering? 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

2 Messages

16 days ago

Mikeyone is correct.  This was also happening last night at my house and at my girlfriend's house 14 miles away.  It is also happening right now this morning.  Please investigate and correct as the US Open is only on for a short time.  BTW, I already rebooted my TV box and checked my connections.  Thank you.

Frequent Visitor

• 

16 Messages

11 days ago

It’s still bad tonight. On and off each day some ok some not. I’ve made calls to tech support and have somebody coming out tomorrow. A week of this now. 

2 Messages

9 days ago

I cannot get the women’s tennis match now on ESPN or ESPN2. They are showing first take and something else. I am furious as I’ve watched the U.S. Open every single day since it began. Why can I get this? I have Xfinity.

2 Messages

9 days ago

I am furious that I cannot get the women’s semi-final matches on ESPN or ESPN2 from Xfinity.  I am stuck with first take and Pat McAfee. I am so pissed off as I’ve been watching the open since it began every single thing I am Sincerely, going to switch this is it!

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

Hi there @user_c10gkf. Thank you so much for reaching out to us regarding the show that was airing on ESPN. Now we do not control what the network decides to air. I am sorry you missed the women's tennis match. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here