U

Wednesday, October 4th, 2023 5:02 PM

Closed

court tv

Why did you take CourtTv off? It was there yesterday and suddenly the channel doesn't even exist today. I can get it on internet but I pay hundreds of dollars for the convenience to have everything in one place on my tv. If the convenience of everything in one place isn't going to be available anymore through xfinity, it doesn't make sense to continue paying for what I'm no longer getting. Please let me know if the removal of CourtTv was a mistake, limited removal or if it will no longer be available.

Official Solution

Official Employee

• 

744 Messages

11 months ago

Hello All,

I know not having access to the channels you love is not ideal. Our content teams are constantly working to bring you the best and widest variety of programming possible. In some cases, certain factors such as licensing or contract agreements prevent us from carrying particular television episodes, series, or even channels. We’re always evaluating what we offer as our customer’s needs change, so this content may become available in the future.

Your feedback on the changes we make is extremely valuable, and we appreciate you bringing your concerns to our attention. Your feedback helps us reevaluate the channels and programs we offer, and you can always send us a suggestion online for services you would like to see.

1 Message

PLEASE BRING BACK COURT TV!!!!!

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

@XfinityKatie​ I want my court tv

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

Hi @Sandibeach07,

Please accept my most sincere apology for the experience you have encountered. Did the channel recently get removed from the broadcast network?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

11 months ago

I wondered the same. Would be nice if they would respond. Might be time to change TV Providers..... although they won't care if anyone leaves. Yes, I can watch it on free streamers, but I pay way too much money to Xfinity to NOT have Courtv

2 Messages

All of a sudden, they just take it off - no explanation - would have been nice if they would let people know.  I'm pretty aggravated - there's not much I watch during the day, but do enjoy watching that.  Then you can't find out anything about the situation - it's just not there - ...

1 Message

11 months ago

Yes!! Bring Court TV back!  Even with all the annoying Medicare commercials, it’s a top channel for me to watch. Makes me think, do I really need Cable?  

(edited)

1 Message

11 months ago

I called Comcast earlier today to inquire about Court Tv being removed. After being on the phone for 1 hour and 10 minutes with someone in the Philippines, I am still at a lost as to why this took place. I was told I would receive a call later today with the answer. I’m still waiting... I agree with other posts, why should I pay hundreds of dollars if Comcast has removed my “go to channels.”  Circle TV was removed over the weekend. 

4 Messages

11 months ago

Same here inGA. It was on Oct 2, gone Oct 3. Yet another reason to cut cable

1 Message

11 months ago

Same here.  My husband watches it religiously and we just discovered today that it has been removed.   

4 Messages

Me too,  I have to stream it on Pluto but cannot back up or record it.

1 Message

Thank you for sharing…just found it on Pluton 

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

11 months ago

And you notice that Comcast hasn't bothered to respond!!!!! 🤬

1 Message

11 months ago

I agree..I live here in Atlanta,GA and I too called the other day. And the excuse I got was it was a technical issue with my service, only to find out that the WGN network has pulled the channel again 🙄. From my understanding Comcast has no control over what networks air. The networks can pull their stations at any given moment without notice to Comcast. But...I do find it in poor taste and very unprofessional that Comcast remains quiet on this issue. That is not acceptable behavior and I have to pay you to act this way! 😒 

Official Employee

• 

3.7K Messages

11 months ago

Hello @user_lttpuh! Thanks for taking the time to reach out to our team on Forums. We value you as a customer, and it's important to keep you with us. We certainly want to ensure that you're happy and satisfied with your services. I am not seeing anything reported on my end, but we can definitely further look into this for you. To take a look at your account, please send us a Direct Message. Here are the detailed steps to direct message us: 
 • Click "Sign In" if necessary
 • Click the "Direct Message icon” (upper right corner of this page)
 • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
 • Type "Xfinity Support" in the To line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
 • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
 • Press Enter to send your message

4 Messages

@XfinityAmira​ Why?  I used all avenues I knew of to report the dissatisfaction with Court TV being replaced by such lame stations such as GRIT and Peachtree Sports. Save your time user_69tt3g.  You'll only get the answer that is qwas removed by WGN and Xfinity has no control, which I find odd due.  

1 Message

11 months ago

Xfinity is actually quite awful. Time to switch. 

1 Message

11 months ago

Pluto works, as long as you want to watch it at 8:00. We recorded it because we often have things to do at that time. 

1 Message

11 months ago

PLEASE WORK TO BRING BACK COURT TV! Thank you!

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

@user_qz98fh Thank you for reaching out, and expressing your concern for Court TV. We would like to research this further for you, please send us a direct message. 

To send a "Direct Message" message:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message" icon

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

1 Message

10 months ago

Missing Court TV here in Hamilton County, IN.  PLEASE bring it back.  We have NO use for Rewind TV!

2 Messages

10 months ago

It's really pretty aggravating!!!

4 Messages

10 months ago

Just found out it is back on the line up here in cobb county GA channel 249

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here