Vinnie1's profile

Frequent Visitor

• 

29 Messages

Tuesday, June 27th, 2023 9:20 PM

Closed

Channel line up

Why does Channel 776 no longer show up on the Xfinity Streaming page?

Gold Problem Solver

• 

5.9K Messages

1 year ago

I don't find that channel. What used to be there?

Official Employee

• 

737 Messages

1 year ago

Hello, thank you for taking the time to reach out to us. I am happy to be of assistance. Have you reset the box yet?

Frequent Visitor

• 

29 Messages

@XfinityVictor​ This, along with the "Attempting to Resume" screen occur frequently while streaming. I have reset the modem numerous times with no success.

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

Thank you so much for letting us know about that as well @Vinnie1. We are happy to help and get this all resolved. What kind of device are you accessing the Streaming page?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Frequent Visitor

• 

29 Messages

@XfinityVictor​ Hard to believe a company as large as Comcast can have such dismal consumer service.  Maybe they're too big.

Official Employee

• 

737 Messages

We have been trying to assist you online.

First I will ask a few questions to better understand the root of the problem. We value you as a loyal customer and would like to resolve this issue, so you can enjoy our great service.  To avoid repeating any steps you may have already taken, can you please describe what you have done to resolve your service issue? - Victor

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here