aeballo's profile

New Poster

• 

6 Messages

Thursday, June 11th, 2020 7:00 PM

Closed

Cancel Netflix subscription

Hello,

I wish to cancel my Netflix subscription - do I do that through Xfinity or with Netflix? I believe my Netflix is billed through Xfinity account?

Thank you, 

New Poster

• 

6 Messages

4 years ago

Think I found it:

How do I cancel Netflix?
If you wish to no longer have Netflix included in your Xfinity package, please Contact Us. Please note that the Netflix cancellation will take effect immediately. If you have a previous, valid method of payment (credit or debit card, for example) on file with Netflix, Netflix will charge your previous method of payment. Please contact Netflix to cancel your Netflix account after changing your service package with Comcast.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

Can't contact anyone at Xfinity.  Frustrating!!!!!

Problem Solver

• 

369 Messages

Hello, ggirls2169, thank you for reaching out, and sorry to hear about your frustration in regard to contacting our support teams. We are now here to help! What can we assist you with today? Thanks again for your patience! 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

I want to cancel the Netflix on my account but I have been charged again on the 1st of August just earlier today can somebody please help me? 

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

Hello @user_258a62 thank you so much for commenting on this thread and I will be more than happy to give you a hand. We know how important it is to be able to remove service as you need to and I assure you that you came to the right place. To get started please select the "peer to peer chat" icon (upper right corner of this page), click the "new message" icon, type/select "Xfinity Support", and then type/send your name with your address.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here