I have ultimate tv but bally sports is not back on

Gold Problem Solver

• 

7.9K Messages

2 months ago

It will return August 1.

1 Message

2 months ago

I was able to watch Bally before it was off and now that they renegotiated the contract Xfinity moved it to the Ultimate package and now I can’t watch it! Seems like they want their customers to help pay for it. Charge me eight dollars more a month so I can watch it again. 

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

Hi @user_v90lp0 Thank you for visiting our official Xfinity Forums Community support page. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience regarding Ballys Sports. I would be more than happy to offer my assistance looking into this further for you. If you would like to look further into your channel lineup please let us know. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Gold Problem Solver

• 

266 Messages

2 months ago

There was a television news report in the Twin Cities which indicated that Minnesota Twins games would continue to be available on all the previously-available tiers until the end of the Twins season, and then, Bally Sports North would be moved to the Ultimate tier.

Can anyone at Comcast confirm if this is correct or not?

9 Messages

@Tcalg​ here in Atlanta that doesn't seem to be the case. Higher tier already required, even on top of pre-existing sports packages. Absolutely outrageous

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

2 months ago

user_rz8lvo Hey there! Thank you so much for using our Forums and we are her to help you if you having concerns with your line up. Please let us know and send us a DM. Here's the detailed steps to direct message us: 
• Click "Sign In" if necessary 
• Click the "Direct Message" icon (upper right corner of this page) 
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon 
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list 
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window 
• Press Enter to send your message

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here