Xfinity Support's profile

Official Employee

• 

65 Messages

Wednesday, December 20th, 2023 8:21 PM

Closed

Activate Your Peacock Premium Plan – Update from Xfinity

We’re happy to share that Xfinity has enhanced the Peacock activation experience for customers currently eligible for Peacock Premium at no extra cost. To activate your plan, follow these steps: 

1. Visit xfinity.com/activate-peacock and sign in with your Xfinity ID and password.
  2. Select the Activate Peacock button. You’ll be directed to peacocktv.com.
  3. Enter an email address and password to set up your Peacock account.

That’s it! With Peacock Premium, you can stream hit movies, live sports – like a professional football game only available on Peacock on December 23 & January 13* – exclusive Originals, and so much more. (*For details, visit peacocktv.com/NFL.) 

Thank you for being an Xfinity customer. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Contributor

• 

69 Messages

7 months ago

This Peacock thing is a real mess.  And it's even their own company!  But at least Xfinity got their payment.  That's the important thing.  

(edited)

Visitor

• 

10 Messages

I can’t even log on to my XFINITY internet now? They either don’t know what they’re doing or they know exactly what they’re doing? We’ve been loyal customers for 30yrs with the exception of a couple years when we were told we couldn’t use our phone line anymore (which was a lie, everything worked better then). So we’re on the T Mobile waiting list and considering StarLink? I can’t even get on my home network now , after spending an hour on the “Help Chat”… what fluke. Everything went bad right after we dropped HBO and Showtime. Now they’re pushing us to get XFINITY phones lol ; who in their right mind would get more XFINITY services when the one’s they have don’t work? Money, Money, and more Money is all they care about now. When I contracted for them , and even up until around 2020 , they had an Awesome run but now they’re just another SORRY company that seems to cater to the “correct” algorithms and telling Folks that they have Fiber when in reality they still have the same 20+ year old coax that wasn’t installed correctly in the first place. If I go Star Link or T Mobile… I could afford another Harley. Crazy how crooked these big companies have gotten.

Visitor

• 

10 Messages

Off line, on line, off line, on line. How does 4 people use 1.2 Terabytes in 26 days?? They don’t. It’s ROBBERY. Y’all can keep your Peacock, there’s nothing worth watching on there anyway. I would like to get what I pay for until we can get out from under this regime though. 

1 Message

7 months ago

I have Peacock for free through xfinity on my laptop but it will not let me add a device and watch on my TV    This is an ongoing issue.  Please advise. 

Official Employee

• 

772 Messages

Hello, I am happy to be of assistance. Can you please send us a DM. You can start by clicking the chat icon located in the top right corner of your forums' page when signed in. Once there, you can direct your messages to "Xfinity Support." Please add your full name and service address to help us locate your account. Let me know if you have any questions. 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

1 Message

7 months ago

I activated my peacock with Xfinity.  It says go to peacock tv and enter email, password.  How to I create. There is no option. I can’t get peacock and am paying Xfinity 

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

Hello, @user_0q6a49. I apologize if the steps seem to be a little confusing, especially if this is the first time you're signing in to the profile. The link should take you to the Xfinity website where you're supposed to use your Xfinity profile username and password. Is this the link you're going to https://www.xfinity.com/activate-peacock?

New Poster

• 

4 Messages

7 months ago

I am a Diamond Rewards member and tried activating my free Peacock Premium subscription months ago, but it still won't work. Xfinity says its activated, but when I log in to Peacock it says I don't have a subscription and wants me to pay $5.99/month. It's supposed to be free. Please help.

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

Good Afternoon @Eyreem we really appreciate hearing from you regarding the Peacock activation issues. When login in, are you using the standard Peacock site? Are you able to follow the instructions below for Peacock activation and see if this all allows you to sign up fully without the cost requirement? 

Activate Your Peacock Premium Plan – Update from Xfinity

5 Messages

7 months ago

Trying to activate Peacock, but when I navigate to xfinity.com/activate-peacock it signs me in and redirects me to the main xfinity page. There's no button to click to activate. 

5 Messages

Seems like there was a hiccup. I eventually got the activate button to show, and was able to activate it.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

7 months ago

everytime i click the activate peacock link it takes me to xfinity.com/auth the main page and does nothing with peacock. 

5 Messages

Do you have a banner on that page has the "activate" button? That's where mine was. It blended into the rest of the site, honestly, and I might have missed it several times.

1 Message

7 months ago

Where’s the “activate Peacock” button??  I’ve logged in several times and can’t find it anywhere.

5 Messages

Mine ended up being a banner on the xfinity site with a box to activate. Clicked that, and I was golden.

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

Hello @user_me5qz9, thank you for reaching out to our Forum for help with activating Peacock Premium. To make sure we're on the same page, did you sign in to your Xfinity account after clicking that link provided in the original post? The button should be present once you do so. 

1 Message

7 months ago

It should be as simple as that but the link keeps directing me to Xfinity home page.

I contacted customer service and all they want to do is add me some XUMO box with a $15 one-time activation fee, even though I said no I just want to activate my peacock plan, they just keep pushing me for it. 

Any help is appreciated.

5 Messages

Mine ended up popping up as a banner on the xfinity site. It was dumb and hard to notice. There was no need for XUMO. I've had the email for activation for a long time and never had XUMO.

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

Hello @peter721, thank you for visiting our Forum for help with your Peacock Premium activation. That app is really cool and has a ton of awesome content, so I totally get why this is important to you. I'd like to take a closer look at your account to help with this concern. In order to get started can you please send a direct message to Xfinity Support with your full name and full address by clicking the chat icon in the top right? Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send your message

2 Messages

6 months ago

It says my peacock account is activated through Xfinity but I’m unable to watch peacock without being prompted to subscribe 

2 Messages

6 months ago

Activated my account through Xfinity but when I login to peacock it tells me I need to subscribe. I need help because I should be getting peacock for free!!

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

Hello user_brjsgi, Thank you for already activating your Peacock account and for coming to our Forum for help. The Peacock app has some amazing original content, shows, and movies, so I get why you're eager to get access. Do you by chance have any other username/emails that you may have used? If so, are you able to attempt those alternative emails to log in and verify if they give you access? Also, are you attempting to use the Xfinity Gig promotion for Peacock or the Xfinity Reward for our more tenured customers? 

1 Message

6 months ago

Same here.  I have exhausted help from xfinity chat, xfinity in store, and peacock.  No one has been able to help me, and its been over a month.  The latest is the store processed a ticket that elevated to the rewards department.  That ticket will be 2 weeks old i. 2 days and I have heard nothing yet.

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

Hi @user_n3h8vz Thank you for your comment on the Xfinity Community Forums. I am happy to look further into your ticket for Peacock. Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? Our team can most definitely take a further look at this issue.

To send a "Direct Message":
Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message chat" icon
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send it

1 Message

6 months ago

Peacock won’t accept my xfinity password 

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

Thank you for reaching out to us user_vzbpuz! Please follow the steps in this article to reset your Peacock Password. If you are still having issues logging into your Peacock account, please reach out to their support team using this link.

Visitor

• 

10 Messages

6 months ago

They fixed mine for now. I have to go to “Watch Options” , hit “Free on Peacock” . GTG. Thank you!!

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

Excellent!  I wish I could get to that point!

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

Hello Diane328, Peacock is a super popular streaming platform for good reason. I love all the movies we roll out, and I love that we rewarded our eligible customers to get Peacock Premium free. I'd love a chance to work with you on this, can you please provide more details regarding what you're experiencing? 

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

I was able to resolve yesterday.  It’s all about the emails!  I had used a different one back in November to initiate the free account.  Once I tried that one, I was able to successfully access my free Peacock.

Official Employee

• 

2.6K Messages

Diane328 That is fantastic news! I'm happy you were able to access that offer and we appreciate the update. I hope you have a wonderful rest of your day.

1 Message

6 months ago

I cancelled my Peacock Premium subscription, to take advantage of it being bundled with my internet.  But when I use my email address to set up the account it says that I already have an account.  What do I do?

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

I had the same problem, and it was all about the email address.  Whatever email address you used to establish your initial account may be different.  Mine was.  Peacock was able to verify that for me.  I signed out of Peacock on my TV and signed back in using the email address I used to initiate my Peacock account back in November, and it worked.  You may have a similar email issue.

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

user_sicudb, Hello, you may have initially used a different email to set up your Peacock Premium account. If you've already redeemed your reward, are you able to test any other emails you may have potentially used? 

4 Messages

6 months ago

I've been with Xfinity since the 90's and I'm a Diamond member! I've been trying to get my Peacock premium for more than 2 weeks and still nothing!! What's happening, because I had it last year when it clicked off suddenly!!!!!!!

4 Messages

@user_gvxjwz​ 

I’ve been waiting for over three months for a representative to get back to me. Xfinity said they would escalate, and nothing. 

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

Hi, user_obke72! Thanks for taking the time to visit us on our forums page. This is definitely not the experience that we like to hear about. I would like to pull up the account to take a look at what's going on. To get started, please send us a direct message with your first/last name and full address by clicking the "direct message" icon on the upper right page of the forum page. Once you click on that, input our shared handle "Xfinity Support" to send us a direct message.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here