Xfinity Support's profile

Official Employee

• 

60 Messages

Wednesday, December 20th, 2023 8:21 PM

Closed

Activate Your Peacock Premium Plan – Update from Xfinity

We’re happy to share that Xfinity has enhanced the Peacock activation experience for customers currently eligible for Peacock Premium at no extra cost. To activate your plan, follow these steps: 

1. Visit xfinity.com/activate-peacock and sign in with your Xfinity ID and password.
  2. Select the Activate Peacock button. You’ll be directed to peacocktv.com.
  3. Enter an email address and password to set up your Peacock account.

That’s it! With Peacock Premium, you can stream hit movies, live sports – like a professional football game only available on Peacock on December 23 & January 13* – exclusive Originals, and so much more. (*For details, visit peacocktv.com/NFL.) 

Thank you for being an Xfinity customer. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

1 Message

5 months ago

I receive a message that I am not eligible, but I have X1 Premier Triple Play which includes 1000GB service.

Problem Solver

• 

1.3K Messages

@tonym1 I would like to look into that for you. Please send us a direct message with your full name and service address. 

Here are the detailed steps to Direct Message us:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message" icon (upper right corner of this page)
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send your message

I no longer work for Comcast.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

We are also xfinity diamond members.  Signed up for the year of Peacock Premium free this afternoon.  The xfinity system indicates we have the free subscription but if we try to watch a Premium show we can't do it unless we sign up for a subscription for 2.99 a month???  Called this afternoon, but still cannot sign on to Peacock Premium shows.  Really is frustrating.  Spent way too much time on this.  

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

Hello, @user_221f6c. We appreciate you taking the time to reach our team on our Forums page regarding the Peacock Premium issues. Are you experiencing this issue on all shows that you try to watch?

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

I'm a diamond customer for Xfinity and I'm not able to get Peacock Premium. I signed into Peacock with my xfinity ID and password and it says it's not recognized. I got an email telling me I would be getting Peacock Premium for free for 2 years. Is this not true?

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

Thanks for reaching out, ncdesigner! Were there any kind of instructions in the email sent? Was this through Xfinity Rewards?

1 Message

4 months ago

I’m a diamond xfinity member, and should get peacock premium free, but I don’t. 
no one can explain this, talked with a tech for over an hour, !!! Unbelievable

Official Employee

• 

480 Messages

@user_mfu2b8 Hello, I am happy to be of assistance. Can you please send us a DM. You can start by clicking the chat icon located in the top right corner of your forums' page when signed in. Once there, you can direct your messages to "Xfinity Support." Please add your full name and service address to help us locate your account. Let me know if you have any questions. 

1 Message

I am a diamond customer I should get peacock for free what is the problem, trying to see the game

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

user_6fgm5f 

Hi there! Our awesome digital care team would be happy to assist you. Can you initiate a direct message and start with your full name and address? To start a direct message, you must be signed in. Please click the "Direct Messaging" icon in the top right of the page next to the bell, and send your message to "Xfinity Support". Talk to you there!

1 Message

l agree first it takes a half hour before the computer finally gives up so l can reach the technical support l need  l got mine to work on my new smart tv.But l can't use peacock on my uxmo box.It saids we cannot use this device for a third party.1 hour very frustrating.Try using your phone for load the app an continue until you have it working on your phone.Then transmit it from there.If the prices weren't so high I'd go back to it in a second.

Official Employee

• 

348 Messages

@user_nlu0aj​ Make sure you use the steps on this https://www.xumo.com/support/troubleshooting/i-have-a-peacock-premium-account-from-my-cable-service-providers Xumo support page to log in. The only mentions of restricting a third party I found, was in seeing customers attempting to sign up through their cable providers, instead of signing in. 

1 Message

4 months ago

Having same issue I was told to watch what I want and will be reimbursed.

i won’t do this because no one knows what they are doing and I’m afraid I won’t be reimbursed.  Been dealing with this issue for 5 hours.

Official Employee

• 

2K Messages

@user_lz4kir I am sorry to hear you are having an issue with Peacock. Have you tried to log out of Peacock and then log back in using your Comcast email address?

4 Messages

@user_lz4kir​ WOW!! I was told the same thing and did not get reimbursed!! I unsubscribed after 4 months of no reimbursement! 😑

1 Message

4 months ago

Cannot get past the 'sign in with my username' to activate the deal, no matter how many times I try.  I am definitely using the correct username.  VERY FRUSTRATING!

Official Employee

• 

857 Messages

Hello @user_q2zmw8, thank you for taking the time to reach out on social media.  I understand your concern with the username, and I'd like the opportunity to check into that for you.

To access your account, will you please send us a direct message with your full name and complete service address to “Xfinity Support”. To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forums page.

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary
  • Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
  • Press Enter to send your message

1 Message

4 months ago

I am being billed by Xfinity for Peacock but can't log in.  Why?

Official Employee

• 

506 Messages

@user_gp7mzl Can I ask that you reach out privately, so we can cover the details of your account. You can start by clicking the chat icon located in the top right corner of your forums page when signed in. Once there, you can direct your messages to "Xfinity Support." Please add your full name and service address to help us locate your account. Let me know if you have any questions.

3 Messages

4 months ago

Help.  I need to activate Peacock.  Please and thank you.

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

Good luck!  I have gotten nowhere on this issue.

1 Message

4 months ago

Saying I don’t have access to peacock premium also!!! I pay xfinity way too much not to get this deal. Very unfair!!!

Official Employee

• 

999 Messages

@agrussel  @user_mvhc87 If you have gone through the steps above and still unable to access please make sure to send us a direct message with your full name and service address. 

To send a direct message: 

• Make sure you are signed in here in the Xfinity Forum. Click "Sign In" if necessary
  • Click the "Direct Message" icon (square chat icon in the upper right corner of your screen next to the bell icon)
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
  • Press Enter to send it

1 Message

4 months ago

have spent several hours on the phone multiple times with this issue. It only works on one box. tried logging in on the other boxes with the same info and it says username/password not valid. Try to go online to peacock and sign in and same thing. Tried these steps above and same it says the account is already active go to peacock. Requests username/password again. Again says not valid. Try to log in on phone and it says it's going to send an email and it never sends the email, as though we don't have an account. was told on the last football day it was an outage. I didn't believe that because we have continuously had this problem and it's always some excuse. Is there any real resolution xfinity can offer.

Official Employee

• 

699 Messages

Hey there @user_8e7ptp thank you so much for taking the time to add your relevant experience about this Peacock issue.

Please send a direct message by clicking the chat icon in the upper right corner of the page, clicking on the pen and paper icon, then entering “Xfinity Support” in the “To” section. Please include your name and address, and we'll be happy to help.

1 Message

4 months ago

Signed up for Xfinity rewards diamond member and promised Peacock Premium Plus for free.  On login to Peacock only recognizes my account as standard account, not premium plus and only allows option to subscribe for $5.99.  Tried many things to activate and nothing works...  Please help

Official Employee

• 

699 Messages

Hey there @user_up0wwl have you had an opportunity to try our updated process steps for Peacock activation in the opening of this thread? 

"Visit xfinity.com/activate-peacock  and sign in with your Xfinity ID and password.
Select the Activate Peacock button. You’ll be directed to peacocktv.com.
Enter an email address and password to set up your Peacock account.

That’s it! With Peacock Premium, you can stream hit movies, live sports – like a professional football game only available on Peacock on December 23 & January 13* – exclusive Originals, and so much more. (*For details, visit peacocktv.com/NFL.) "

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

This does not work.  I went into store, I was on chat for over an hour, I have an open ticket for 4 days.  I have a Peacock trial account, but there has been no way for me, as a Diamond member, to activate Premium for free.  Peacock help tried, but directed me back to xfinity.  Please help us!

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

@Diane328 feel free to send us a Direct Message, so we can help with your account and Peacock offer. You can use the Direct Messaging icon at the top of the page to send your name and service address to "Xfinity Support." It's next to the bell icon on the right side of the page. 

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

4 months ago

I’m watching peacock on one of my Xfinity boxes but when I try to watch peacock on another tv in my house it tells me I have to sign up and pay??  Why is this happening?  I should be able to watch peacock on any tv in my house.  

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

Hello, @Chaz_nadia. Thanks for your comment. I'm sorry to hear the peacock app is not working on other devices. Are you using the same email account to log in on the other devices? 

Contributor

• 

74 Messages

@XfinityDilary​ rather than requesting a direct message from each person that posts, why don't you actually address the problem here in the forum? that way, the hundreds of people who are just reading here, looking for solutions to their problems, will have access to the information rather than have to go through a back-and-forth with you to get their issue solved.

I see this approach taken here time and time again and it really pisses me off.

thanks.

1 Message

4 months ago

I thought as an Xfinity customer I get Peacock free? I signed up and I keep getting pushed for the 5.99 a month premium..I don’t want to pay for that..I pay enough for my Xfinity account..bad money gauging tactic for NFL playoffs..

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

Good evening @user_aqyfkg, and thank you for reaching out on our Community Forums with your Peacock concerns. Currently, Peacock is free for our Gigabit or Gigabit Plus customers or Internet customers who are Diamond or Platinum Xfinity Rewards members (applies to all Diamond or Platinum Rewards members with any level of internet service). If you are running into issues redeeming your free Peacock subscription, please let us know and we'd be happy to help. 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

4 months ago

I can view peacock on my laptop, but can't get it on my tv.  It seems to be aware that I have an account, but there's No way to access it on the tv.  How do I add the tv to the account?

2 Messages

@user_bdee04​ And, I have the exact opposite problem. I can view it on the TV, but it tries to make me subscribe and pay on my laptop. I used to be able to watch it on my laptop too, and then one day that changed for some unknown reason. I've reached out to Xfinity support three times with assurances they will resolve and they have not. So annoying.

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

@user_bdee04 Thank you for letting us know you are having issues accessing Peacock on your TV. If you are using one of our X1 boxes you can say Peacock right into the voice remote. Once launched there should be settings options or accounts in the top right-hand corner. On my TV it is Yellow when highlighted. In there if you scroll down you will see the email address you are signed in as for the Peacock app. Check that to make sure it is the same as what you are using on your laptop. I would then sign out and back in using the correct login information. If you still are not able to access the content let me know. 

1 Message

4 months ago

Why am I missing the game when we have frickin' Peacock. MOWG.

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

Thanks for your comment, @user_30784f. I'm sorry to hear about your situation. Are you still experiencing issues with accessing channels/games on the Peacock App? Were you getting an error code or error message?

1 Message

4 months ago

Subscribed to Peacock Premium several hours ago, but when I try to watch the game it tells me I need to subscribe to watch.  The subscription works on my laptop, but not on my TV.   How can I get the TV to recognize my subscription?

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

Thanks for posting on our community forums, @user_p98rw7. I'm sorry to hear the peacock subscription is not working on your TV. Are you using the same user ID/email to log in? 

2 Messages

4 months ago

And, I have the exact opposite problem. I can view it on the TV, but it tries to make me subscribe and pay on my laptop. I used to be able to watch it on my laptop too, and then one day that changed for some unknown reason. I've reached out to Xfinity support three times with assurances they will resolve and they have not. So annoying.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here