DHall156's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Sunday, May 19th, 2019 6:00 PM

Closed

ACC Network

Will Comcast be getting the ACC Network before College Football Season Starts.  i'm not talking about ACC Extra.  

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

The majority of your footprint (SE, Mid-Atlantic, NE) overlaps the ACC market. If you choose not to carry the ACC-Network, then you are surrendering a golden opportunity to reach the people that care about those teams. 9 of the top 18 TV markets (including NYC) and 5 of the top 10 are home areas for ACC teams. This is an easy decision and we know that you will conclude these negotiations and make this happen.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I am a long-time subscriber of Comcast but if you do not have a carriage agreement with the ACC Network by August I will cancel my service immediately.

Regular Visitor

• 

5 Messages

5 years ago

Count me in on the list of folks requesting the ACC network!  Would love to have this added to the lineup. Thanks

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

Please add my name too to the list who wants the ACCNetwork carried by Xfinity.

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

I fully expect the same carriage of the ACC network that has been provided for the SEC network. EXACTLY the same. Anything less would be an insult and obvious request for people to take their business elsewhere.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Add one more customer to those asking for the ACC network.  There are a lot of customers watching this matter closely.  Please make it happen.

Regular Visitor

• 

4 Messages

5 years ago

I would like to add my voice to those asking Comcast/Xfinity to add the ACC Network to their channei lineup. As a Comcast Triple Play customer of more than 25 years, I have always been impressed with Comcast's responsiveness to those using it.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Please include me as another long-time Comcast/Xfinbity subscriber as one who hopes to see the ACC Network added to the lineup in NE Florida prior to the start of the 2019 foootball season.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Please add me to this list as well! I am an avid college sports fan, and it’s only right to support all the conferences. ACC network should be added to xfinity in August 2019!

Official Employee

• 

6.9K Messages

5 years ago

Thanks @chrisbooth. I'll go ahead and share your feedback with my leadership. 

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

When will Comcast announce whether you will carry the ACC Network or not?  If not, I am moving to another provider. 

Gold Problem Solver

• 

18.9K Messages

5 years ago

@ronmack wrote:

When will Comcast announce whether you will carry the ACC Network or not?  If not, I am moving to another provider. 

Thanks for your interest.  

This network is not scheduled to be available until August 22, 2019.

Our content and programming teams are in regular contact with ESPN (one of the owners and the distribution arm for this network) on many topics, including this network.

The Comcast programming teams and our local management teams constantly evaluate programming choices and make decisions based on customer interests, costs, channel bandwidth management and contractual obligations.

As with any network contract, we want to come to an agreement that offers the best terms for our customers and our company that keeps both our costs and our customer's monthly costs to a minimum.

Situations may change based on customer demand, channel bandwidth opportunities, business opportunities, costs and contractual obligations. Thanks for your feedback, your passion and your patience. It has been shared with the right teams.

If/when a decision and contract is announced, we will be sure and make that information widely known in many places.

Other providers may have announced that they have a contract to start offering this programming once the channel launches (August 22, 2019).  Our teams continue to negotiate.

Thanks for your patience.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

It was almost impossible to find this forum to express my desire for the ACC network on Comcast. I have been with Comcast for a really long time and have the extended sports package because of my love of sports. It would be way easier to just stream my TV but I have been holding out and loyal to Comcast so I would really hope to see the ACC network on Comcast when it starts airing.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I also want to request the ACC Network.  If Comcast doesn't carry it I will have to switch to Fios.  I'm already connected so it will be easy for me to switch!

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

I will be cancelling all Comcast services if the ACC network is not added. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here