DHall156's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Sunday, May 19th, 2019 6:00 PM

Closed

ACC Network

Will Comcast be getting the ACC Network before College Football Season Starts.  i'm not talking about ACC Extra.  

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

3.4K Messages

5 years ago

We notify customers of any changes to their channel lineup (additions or subtractions) on the last page of your bill prior to the change. We advise regularly checking this last page for any updates and important information about your services. 

Regular Visitor

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

No, my question was not answered. To repeat the subject matter of this thread... Will xfinity/comcast carry the ACC network when it starts in late August 2019? That is the question.

Problem Solver

• 

720 Messages

5 years ago

@dan1951 wrote:

No, my question was not answered. To repeat the subject matter of this thread... Will xfinity/comcast carry the ACC network when it starts in late August 2019? That is the question.

And the best answer that anybody has is, "Nobody knows yet - not even Comcast."

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

Please air the ACC Network!!!! I have the extended sports package. Not having ACC games would push my comcast relationship to the edge.

Official Employee

• 

3.5K Messages

5 years ago

Hello @Jfsolan, thanks for reaching out and providing us with your feedback about ACC Network. We don't want to lose you as a customer and I will absolutely get your feedback passed along as well. Thank you!

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

I am concerned about the upcoming acc linear network. If Comcast does not pick this up, they will lose me as a long time customer. I would hate to do this as I am quite sure Comcast is my best option, but I will need this ACC linear network and will not be without it. What is the status? I need to know since August is the startup and I must prepare.

Official Employee

• 

6.9K Messages

5 years ago

Hi @Serm

We constantly evaluate content availability for our customers. We can pass along your feedback and note your interest.​​ Thank you.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

As mentioned by other posters, I would like to provide my support/request for the ACC Network to be added to the channel lineup once it begins broadcasting in August.  I too live in a state with ACC schools - in Florida we actually have 2.  We already get the SEC Network in which there is only 1 school in the state.  So I am sure there is demand.  

And along those lines, I read through the posts where Comcast employees state that they regularly review the programming needs of their community.  How do they do that without input from their customers?  I think it would be easy to setup a voting page where customers can provide their requests for channels.  

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

You can add my request that the ACC network be carried when it launches in August 2019. I live in the Salem, VA market and both of our local teams are members of the ACC and this sports content is the primary sports content I watch; if it is not offered there is no reason for me to continue service on the television side of things

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Another strong vote to have ACC Network added no later than August 2019. Please make this happen. 

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

As a long time Xfinity subscriber, I would like to have the ACC Network available by Fall. Please let me know what we can do to make that happen.

thanks,

Official Employee

• 

8K Messages

5 years ago

Hey All, Thanks for your feedback. I'll send your requests to my leadership. 

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I want to add my voice in strong support of the request for Comcast to carry the new ACC Network channel starting August 2019. As an alumnus of an ACC school, I place high value on the ability to watch ACC content on the new channel. If Comcast does not carry it, I will need to re-think my commitment as a customer.

Official Employee

• 

8K Messages

5 years ago

Hi Folks! 

Appreciate you all posting your feedback for the ACC Network here. I understand how important this is to everyone, especially ACC alumns. I know I would take any opportunity I had to request my school's sports be broadcasted in my area! Would be pretty cool. I'll forward your requests to my leadership! 

Thanks, 

Ken

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

Please add my name to those requesting, strongly, that ACC network be added to the lineup. And before football season begins.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here