U

Tuesday, October 15th, 2024 8:10 PM

chicago sports network

I'd like to know why Comcast is making it so difficult to access the new Chicago Sports Network . I realize the details need to be worked out, but does Comcast have to place CHSN on its highest tier thereby making viewing only for the well-heeled few with the bucks to be able to afford yet another extra cost in an already very expensive  situation. I realize there is the option of OTA viewing but why do we have to shell out extra money when the cable is already there? I think comcast is just being stubborn and greedy. Come on. get real. Do you care or not?

1 Message

1 hour ago

If CHSN is on the mid tier (like NBCCHI was), all subscribers are assessed a regional sports fee, just like Marquis.  I, as a mid tier, am forced to pay regional sports fee for  Cubs/Marquis which I never watch.  I think this is a common gripe vs Xfinity.  I say put CHSN and Marquis both on highest tier and let those who want it pay for it.  Blackhawks are small percentage sports fan and I as a fan of Blackhawks is willing pay for it on top tier and not ding all the mid tier people.   

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here