Laurie's profile

Contributor

• 

401 Messages

Thursday, February 11th, 2021 9:00 AM

Closed

TG3482G add more ports

On my older modem I had four ports to plug in Ethernet cable. On the one I have now I can only plug into how can I make it so I can plug in more

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Official Employee

• 

2K Messages

3 years ago

Thank you for reaching out today about your ethernet ports. I know I like to have my devices hardwired to make sure I have the best connection while working. Here is a link: https://comca.st/2LNbZDa with an overview of our Gateways. Depending on your level of service we may be able to switch your Gateway. To assist you further please send me a private message and include your full name and service address, so I can assist you. Send me a private message by clicking my profile name (ComcastDena), then click "Send a message". Thank you for your continued patience, and I hope to hear from you soon!

Gold Problem Solver

• 

25.9K Messages

3 years ago

@Laurie
Use a gigabit switch or see if @ComcastDena can hook you up with an XB7

Contributor

• 

401 Messages

3 years ago

Was wondering if I could get a rg45 splitter and plug in the back of modem

Expert

• 

103.5K Messages

3 years ago

Contributor

• 

401 Messages

3 years ago

Thank you for getting back to me I just got home and I had a reply not sure why it took so long. I will contact  Dana

Official Employee

• 

2.2K Messages

3 years ago

We can definitely help hook you up with one of our fantastic XB7's! Just click on my handle "ComcastBillie" and send us a private message with your full name and address to get started. 🙂

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here