Anna05's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Saturday, April 11th, 2020 6:00 PM

Closed

I forgot my username and password for the admin tool.

I had changed my the username and password for the admin tool but forgot both. How do I reset both?

Expert

• 

103.5K Messages

4 years ago

Hard reset the device to factory defaults by pressing and holding in the recessed reset button on the rear for 30 seconds. You will lose any customized settings, and they will need to be re-configured from scratch if you do the latter.

admin and password will now be the defaults.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

Thank you very much. Enjoy your weekend!

Gold Problem Solver

• 

5.9K Messages

3 years ago

Removed because of a nonsense reply on a year old post that was answered back then.

Expert

• 

30.4K Messages

@MNtundraRET 

Mark, why did you remove the entire thread when you could have closed the thread to further replies along with marking the post as private?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Please mark an Accepted Answer!tick

Expert

• 

103.5K Messages

@Again

Exactly Jason ! I was going to comment yesterday, but I decided not to... My post there could possibly have helped future readers here....

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Please mark an Accepted Answer!tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here