alhazar313's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Friday, January 10th, 2020 11:00 AM

Closed

Getting 2nd IP for my SB8200

Been on and off the phone with support but nobody seems to be able to help me or understand what i mean by getting an additional IP added to my modem like @ComcastAlly has been able to help others with. Seems messaging here in the forum is likely the best route to try and get this accomplish. Can somebody help me get my second device up and running?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Regular Visitor

• 

4 Messages

4 years ago

Expert

• 

103.5K Messages

4 years ago

What does your local rate card say as per those links in your link ?

Regular Visitor

• 

4 Messages

4 years ago

Per other threads state the additional IP isnt always listed on the line Card sheet

Expert

• 

103.5K Messages

4 years ago

What does your's say ? They are phasing it out but I'm going to escalate your issue to the Comcast corporate employees that are available to these boards. We've seen cases here where they have been able to get this accomplished for customers even when it is not listed in their rate cards, YMMV. You should get a reply here in your topic. Good luck !

Official Employee

• 

3.8K Messages

4 years ago

Greetings, @alhazar313! I appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us here on the forums. I hope you are having an amazing day. I can certainly have a look into your account and see if we offer a 2nd IP address in your area. Can you please send me a PM with your first and last name so I may further assist you?

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMichael" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

Regular Visitor

• 

4 Messages

4 years ago

Sent, thank you.
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here