Yvonnecorral's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Saturday, February 22nd, 2020 4:00 AM

Closed

Stream app not showing all live channels only 5

Stream app not showing all live channels only 5.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Expert

• 

24.6K Messages

4 years ago

@AW88 wrote:

Again, I have never had a set top box installed with this service.  It has worked fine for several months until this problem.

use the xfinity my account app and sign in on a smart device. is there a TV tab? select it. at top it will have a link to your subscribed channels. anything there?

Contributor

• 

18 Messages

4 years ago

@Rustyben wrote:

@AW88 wrote:

Again, I have never had a set top box installed with this service.  It has worked fine for several months until this problem.

use the xfinity my account app and sign in on a smart device. is there a TV tab? select it. at top it will have a link to your subscribed channels. anything there?

There is a TV tab but when selected there are no links on top, simply the message "There aren't any devices set up yet" (See screen shots above).

Expert

• 

24.6K Messages

4 years ago

@AW88 wrote:

@Rustyben wrote:

@AW88 wrote:

There is a TV tab but when selected there are no links on top, simply the message "There aren't any devices set up yet" (See screen shots above).

sounds like you had a trial stream that ended. you would need to subscribe to at least a minimum package like Instant TV with 10 hour cloud DVR service.

Contributor

• 

18 Messages

4 years ago

Thanks for all the insights Rusty.

Anyone here have any real solutions?

Contributor

• 

18 Messages

4 years ago

For anyone having similar issues, I finally found a super-helpful rep who was able to solve the problem.  It was a backend issue wherein my userID no longer linked properly making the system think I had no access to TV channels.  The rep had to "repackage" the account into the same package we already had.  Essentially a hard forced-refresh it sounds like.  Hope this helps others.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

I hope that works for me too! I was on the phone with comcast last friday almost one hour, with 2 or 3 different people until someone finally learned it was a known issue and no one had a solution. its been almost a week and it still it not corrected so I will try this later today!!

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here