TadizRad's profile

Frequent Visitor

• 

5 Messages

Tuesday, April 7th, 2020 8:00 AM

Closed

FedEx vs. Xfinity: S20 Ultra Lost/Stolen in transit

On April 1st, 2020 I was given a package by what appeared to be a FedEx worker. Since he was hiding as I looked through the peephole, I could not identify him as a FedEx employee. Once the door was open, I was simply handed a box as the driver quickly split. No ID verification and no signature. I'm not sure who handed me the package as the uniform was obscured entirely. As I walked up our stairs, I noticed the box felt very light. My first thought was that a return kit was sent accidentally. After further investigation, the box was already opened and not sealed properly. I first called Xfinity mobile to report the theft. Afterwards, I called my local Police department. Shortly after I filed a claim with FedEx and called Xfinity mobile back for further instructions. I am completely heartbroken that this has happened to me. The box was not packaged properly as it was delivered open, without damage. I need help immediately! My current phone is acting up and I need to be able to reach my family during this Covid-19 pandemic. FedEx denied the claim, but I was told that they package the phones for Xfinity Mobile. Thus they should be responsible for not properly sealing the box before shipment. I've paid almost $200 for the upgrade and accessories. Xfinity needs to fight this claim denial with intention. I am reluctant to file a BBB claim because this is my first gripe about Xfinity. However, as a customer I can only feel cheated until a resolution is given.

PLEASE HELP ME!

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Contributor

• 

52 Messages

4 years ago

Hello TadizRad,

I’m so sorry to hear about your current experience with the delivery of your upgrade and can only imagine how frustrated you must be.  With that being said, I am grateful you have reached out on the forum bringing this to my attention because I’d very much like to review this for you. 

Please reach out to me via private message.  Click on my name ComcastJaredB and from the profile page click on the blue ‘send a message’ button.  In your private reply please include the following information so that I may authenticate and access the account;

First and last name, mobile number, complete service address, and the last 4 digits of the pay method on file. 

Thank you for your patience,

Jared

New Poster

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

I’m going through the same situation. I believe Fedex employees are stealing packages. I had a noticed saying my new iPhone 11 was delivered. FedEx never delivered anything or left any package. My package required a signature but due to COVID-19 FedEx do not require signature anymore. FedEx denied my claim because xfinity has to put a claim in. I have been going through this since April 7th. This is very frustrating because I need the phone for my auntie who is currently working at the hospital. Trying to save lives without anyway of contacting me while she is at work.

Frequent Visitor

• 

5 Messages

4 years ago

It seems due to Covid-19, customers like you and I, have been put on the back burner. Our safety, health and overall well-being come second to profits. Personally, Ive been told that I will need to continue to pay my bill like normal even though I no would be paying over $200 for phones I never received. When I said, that may be difficult due to unforeseen unemployment, I was told that I would be sent to collections. It's unbelievable how I am threatened in this time of crisis. I doubt we will ever see an apology, but that's okay if I get an agreeable resolution. I had two different orders stolen by FedEx within 1 week. The first claim I opened with Xfinity support was setup wrong which wasted another week almost. I have yet to receive a phone call or email from anyone in over a week since this incident unfolded. Any positive conception I had of Xfinity Mobile has diminished into peril. Wish you the best!

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

Omg I had the same problem! @ComcastJaredB  can you assist me as well!

Regular Visitor

• 

3 Messages

4 years ago

Hi,

I am facing the same situation. My iphone 11 was marked as delivered by fedex and I never received it. My first claim was set up wrong which I found out few weeks later so I had to make a second claim. Unfortunately, they took more than 4 months for investigation and finally denied it. I was not notified via email/phone about the denial of case. I found out several weeks later when I called customer care to check the status of my claim. (So, don't wait until they notify you, because they won't) I have paid nearly $400 for a device I never received and still paying every month. When I inquired the reason for rejection of my claim, I was told that they don't know because it is investigation team's decision. I am utterly disgusted at Xfinity. Please let me know how you resolved your case

Contributor

• 

277 Messages

4 years ago

FEDEX is known for trouble around here in terms of where they put packages, etc. UPS is much better!

New Poster

• 

5 Messages

3 years ago

@madavi Did your claim ever get resolved?

I'm currently being charged for a device which was never delivered to me (or even marked as delivered). Ordered an iPhone 12 mini which should have arrived on Nov. 18th and it's now Dec. 10th and neither FedEx or Xfinity seem to know anything. I'm considering contacting my bank since this just seems fradulant at a certain point.

Would *love* to know what others are doing who are in the same boat. Seems like there's a fair amount of us who are being charged for devices which we never received!!

Frequent Visitor

• 

7 Messages

3 years ago

I ordered a iPhone Pro Max last month and got the FedEx delivered today. Like few of you in this thread, the FedEx package I received was empty and there was no phone inside it?

I am truly shocked and trying to find out my next action.

Did anyone here got their issue resolved by XFility Mobile?

Please advice.

Thanks.

Regular Visitor

• 

4 Messages

3 years ago

Ordered 3 phones and 1 Apple watch, the phones arrived but the watch did not, but it was on the packing slip. Going on 2 weeks waiting for a resolution, with little help or info. Worried I am about to be in the same boat of paying for a device I did not receive.

How can this be legal?

Did anyone have a successful resolution?

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

I'm in somewhat similar situation....i ordered a phone and it's "pending" in transit at fed ex destination facility in state and going on two weeks.....xfinity has two people I'm told handling these cases with fed ex....meanwhile i have no phone set to be paying for upgrade and service, and I'm told i have to wait 30-45 days for a resolution. I feel sorry for these poor reps who only are giving the ability to apologize, one tried giving me a 10 dollar credit but being i never was even delivered the phone this should be between you and fedex. But I'm told i cant cancel or get refunded the order and honestly not even about the money i just want the phone since i only ordered a new one since mine is on brink, i just need a phone before I leave on vacation. There needs to be a better process to this situation being it's happening to more than just one person, 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here