scifibum's profile

Frequent Visitor

• 

7 Messages

Monday, June 1st, 2020 3:00 PM

Closed

Cannot access Voicemail on Pixed 3 (BYOD)

Hi,

Previously I posted a question about never getting voice mail notifications.  @ComcastLauraW helped me get voice mail working and it worked okay for about a month. 

But now I'm not getting nofications AND I'm not able to call my voice mail manually either. It just asks me for a "mailbox number" and my phone number doesn't seem to work as the mailbox number. 

I need help. I can't find any information on this. 

Here's the old post:
https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Xfinity-Mobile/No-voicemail-notifications-on-BYOD-Pixel-3/m-p/3323279 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Frequent Visitor

• 

7 Messages

4 years ago

I tried support chat, they were telling me to contact Google which made no sense. I called L2 support, they had no idea - had never encountered this. I tried hinting that it must be related to the changes made to allow me to get voicemail notifications, but it didn't help. I was transferred to L3 support, but the call disconnected just as I was supposed to be through the call queue. Frustrated! 

Here's something I didn't realize before talking to L2, though: people cannot even leave me voicemails. They get the same "enter a mailbox number" prompt that I'm getting when I try to listen to voicemail. 

L2 said they "reset" my voicemail but nothing changed. 

Frequent Visitor

• 

7 Messages

4 years ago

Are Comcast folks still helping people in these forums?  @ComcastChrisL I saw you also recently helped someone with VM issues on a Pixel

Official Employee

• 

280 Messages

4 years ago

Hello @scifibum,

Thanks for posting to the forum!  I'm happy to assist in this matter.  When you have the opportunity, reach out to me via private message.  You can do so by clicking on my name ComcastChrisL, and from my profile page, click on the blue 'send a message' button.  

In your private reply, for account access and authentication, please include the first and last name, the complete service address, the mobile number, and the last 4 digits of the card on file.

Chris  

Frequent Visitor

• 

7 Messages

4 years ago

Thanks, I have sent the PM

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here