esrun2441's profile

Contributor

• 

32 Messages

Friday, May 8th, 2020 7:00 PM

Closed

Apple Watch (S5) stuck on page 3/4 for cellular set up. Help get me hooked up to cellular please.

I am trying to connect brand new Apple Watch Series 5 (from xfinity) to my iPhone X, got them paired, all up to date. No updates needed that I can see anywhere. 

I tried to pair them once, it got to page 4/4, but then it sat long enough and the screen locked. When I unlocked it it had gone back to the "connect to cellular" screen. 

Since then when I try it gets to page 3/4 (Address Saved), I click "Complete Activation," the bar turns into a loading bar, then just turns back into "Complete Activation." Over and over and over. I have unpaired and tried all over again, turn off both devices, waited 20 min, turn them on, waited another 20 min for good measure and tried again.

Same result over, and over. Online chat has been literally useless and a waste of time just quoting the online tutorials over and over again that I have already read countless times. 

I am at a total loss, and this is the main feature I upgraded from a series 1 watch for 😞

Please help!!

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Contributor

• 

32 Messages

4 years ago

@ComcastChrisL got to me and did a few things and I was really optomistic, but I am stills tuck on page 4/4 for about 25 min now. 

Hopefully ya'll have better luck than me. I really really love the features of this phone, but without cellular I might as well just send it back and go back to my series 1 until all the issues are resolved, I don't wanna pay $10 per month if this doesn't get resolved. Luckily there is 3 months til that kicks in, but I don't think I have that much time to return it if I need to. 

😞 😞 😞 😞 

Really wishing this would work. 

Frequent Visitor

• 

9 Messages

4 years ago

let me ask you this on step 4/4 is yours even yours task bar circle around phone even spinning or staying put

Frequent Visitor

• 

9 Messages

4 years ago

Gotta wonder if a reboot to their activation server might clear up all the hung activations

Contributor

• 

32 Messages

4 years ago

I noticed this too! It just sits at the bottom.

Contributor

• 

32 Messages

4 years ago

Updating everyone,

Mine worked this morning and was now able to fully connect. 

New Poster

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

@esrun2441 Did you redo setup or left it at step 4 waiting?  And how long then before it worked?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here