bill_40Paul's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Wednesday, June 10th, 2020 7:00 PM

Closed

Teams, Zoom, RingCentral, & VPN all unstable

About 3 weeks ago my service was upgraded to 1GB and along with it came the ARRIS TG3482G modem. Since that time I have had very poor service on these services. This was not a problem before the upgrades. I constantly lose audio and often times the video freezes up. I've reached out to support via twitter and the online "chat". I've called numerious times including the last one being 3hr 45min long. Help!

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Official Employee

• 

131 Messages

4 years ago

Hello @bill_40Paul  I am sorry to hear about all of the issues you have been experiencing and due to COVID-19 restrictions still going on,  we are not able to enter homes due to intermittent issues unless your internet is completely offline.  We want to protect our customers the best we can. Hopefully we will lift those restrictions very soon most likley next week and then once they are lifted we can come out to your home and figure out why your service is intermittent.  

Expert

• 

103.5K Messages

4 years ago

@bill_40Paul wrote:

About 3 weeks ago my service was upgraded to 1GB and along with it came the ARRIS TG3482G modem. Since that time I have had very poor service on these services. This was not a problem before the upgrades. I constantly lose audio and often times the video freezes up. I've reached out to support via twitter and the online "chat". I've called numerious times including the last one being 3hr 45min long. Help!

Is this with a WiFi connection ? If so, for a test, does a computer hardwired directly to the  TG3482G with an ethernet cable have the same problem ?

Regular Visitor

• 

3 Messages

4 years ago

Its all hardwired.

Official Employee

• 

131 Messages

4 years ago

Hi @bill_40Paul , I just checked all of your signals and they look great the upsteam, downstream SNR , power levels, trasmitting levels, the node itself as well as the entire history for the past week all look excellent.  I just sent packets all received no packet loss data and 64mls etc. 

Everything looks great that is why its so hard for all of the agents that you have spoken with on the phone to figure out what is going on. I would still say once COVID-19 restrictions are lifted lets get a tech out there on the ground so they can figure it out.  

Regular Visitor

• 

3 Messages

4 years ago

Thanks Josh for reaching back out... Yes was just on a Zoom without adrops... maybe we have turned a corner.

Official Employee

• 

131 Messages

4 years ago

Hi @bill_40Paul ,  Awesome glad your Zoom calls went over without a hitch and we are here to help you with anything you need just let us know.  We hope you have a great weekend as well!

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here