jpsls2000's profile

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

Saturday, December 28th, 2019 10:00 AM

Closed

connect to in-home wifi

I've been trying to stream on my laptop through my Comcast account, but on some channels like FOX i get an error message saying that I need to connect to in-home WiFi even though I already am connected. What is the solution to this?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Expert

• 

24.6K Messages

4 years ago

@jpsls2000 wrote:

I've been trying to stream on my laptop through my Comcast account, but on some channels like FOX i get an error message saying that I need to connect to in-home WiFi even though I already am connected. What is the solution to this?

a smartphone/tablet put in the same physical location play those numbered channels without problem?

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

@Rustyben wrote:

@jpsls2000 wrote:

a smartphone/tablet put in the same physical location play those numbered channels without problem?

This problem happens on all ipads/laptops. I also cannot watch the streaming app on my Roku because it thinks I am not connected to my home wifi.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here