br1dr1ve's profile

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

Monday, June 10th, 2019 10:00 AM

Closed

Xfinity Stream Online not working

The Xfinity Stream website is not working for me.  I have been trying for several days to stream from several different PC's and different web browsers, all with no luck.  It will get to the point where the show/movie is actually loading, then freeze and just never load.  Anyone else having this issue??

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Expert

• 

24.6K Messages

5 years ago

@br1dr1ve wrote:

The Xfinity Stream website is not working for me.  I have been trying for several days to stream from several different PC's and different web browsers, all with no luck.  It will get to the point where the show/movie is actually loading, then freeze and just never load.  Anyone else having this issue??

are you presented with a login prompt or a loaded menu? have you tried using a fully up-to-date Chrome browser on windows 10 that is fully updated?

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I am having the same problem and my chrome is up to date. it just keeps saying " attemping to resume, we've run into a problem while streaming" . I tried different browsers and same problem, I cant even stream using my phone

Expert

• 

24.6K Messages

5 years ago

@gsgm wrote:

I am having the same problem and my chrome is up to date. it just keeps saying " attemping to resume, we've run into a problem while streaming" . I tried different browsers and same problem, I cant even stream using my phone

are you presented with a login prompt or a loaded menu? have you tried using a fully up-to-date Chrome browser on windows 10 that is fully updated?

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

I logged in when I got to the Xfinity Stream website, yes.  My Chrome is fully updated and I am using Windows 10.  Still having the same issue days later...  I can't watch anything, anywhere...except at home on TV of course.

Expert

• 

24.6K Messages

5 years ago

@br1dr1ve wrote:

I logged in when I got to the Xfinity Stream website, yes.  My Chrome is fully updated and I am using Windows 10.  Still having the same issue days later...  I can't watch anything, anywhere...except at home on TV of course.

check your computer's DNS settings. is it set to comcast's 75.75.75.75 and not to google's nor cloudflare's?

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

It is not set to 75.75.75.75, though I am not at home when I am trying to stream on a PC.  

@Rustyben wrote:

@br1dr1ve wrote:

check your computer's DNS settings. is it set to comcast's 75.75.75.75 and not to google's nor cloudflare's?

Gold Problem Solver

• 

3.3K Messages

5 years ago

@br1dr1ve - Hello! Are you trying to stream in US? Do you have a tablet or smartphone to try the Xfinity Stream app on? 

Expert

• 

24.6K Messages

5 years ago

@br1dr1ve wrote:

It is not set to 75.75.75.75, though I am not at home when I am trying to stream on a PC.  

@Rustyben wrote:

@br1dr1ve wrote:

when away from home but still in USA you can select 'live' and TVgo channels as well as view any completed recordings if you have a DVR.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here