Tomg8078's profile

Contributor

• 

13 Messages

Friday, May 22nd, 2020 7:00 AM

Closed

Wrong channel content displaying on another channel

I have had this problem on the app for 8 months or so. The LAFF channel displays content for the BOUNCE channel. I look at the BOUNCE channel and the content is correct. This happens on every platform that I use the Xfinity streaming app on i.e. Roku, Ipad, Android. I have contacted customer service until I am blue in the face. I have unplugged, deleted, reinstalled etc. per the representatives so many times. They have never been able to understand that this is obviously a programming issue and not a signal issue. I am always told "we will escalate and you will have a fix in 48-72 hours." This obviously was incorrect information. One thing to note: the content on the Xfinity cable box is correct. LAFF displays the correct shows. This is ONLY an issue on the Xfinity streaming app. I had given up on this for a few months but I figured maybe someone will see this that can actually help!

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

196 Messages

4 years ago

Hello @Tomg8078,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We directed your message to the proper teams who were able to reproduce the issue and resolve it.

Let us know if you are still seeing the incorrect content on the LAFF channel.

Contributor

• 

13 Messages

4 years ago

I have had this issue ever since subscribing to Xfinity. 8 months later and still not fixed. Any luck on your end?

Regular Visitor

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

I still have the same problem with LAFF channel on the Beta Stream.  They say that it will be looked into, but has never been resolved.  I believe I asked them about a year ago.

Expert

• 

24.6K Messages

4 years ago

I have escalated your issue to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread from a Comcast Official Employee.

Official Employee

• 

6.9K Messages

4 years ago

Hi Tomg8078, 

We appreciate you for using the Xfinity Forum to bring this to our attention, we'd be happy to help by contacting the correct team to get this resolved, so you can see the correct information being broadcasted on the LAFF channel. Please send me a private message. To send a private message, click on "ComcastChe" and then click send a message.   

Contributor

• 

13 Messages

4 years ago

Thanks @Rustyben 

Contributor

• 

13 Messages

4 years ago

Thanks! This issue is resolved and works just fine now.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

I am currently having this problem.  For the past 3 days I am trying to watch the Laff channel on my TV using the cable box.  The guide shows it is the Laff Channel and How I Met Your Mother is supposed to be playing but it is not.  It appears to be playing programming for the Dabl channel.

Problem Solver

• 

909 Messages

Hello, we want to ensure your channel concerns are reviewed and ensure the correct program is airing. As this thread is a year old, it is being closed out. Please create a new post in our forums, so we may further review with you. 

I no longer work for Comcast.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here