rcaron913's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Saturday, August 31st, 2019 2:00 PM

Closed

screen blackout

my screen blacks out about every minute for a few seconds.  I've tried reseting the box, but the problem returns after a while.  Any suggestions?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

New Poster

• 

4 Messages

5 years ago

I am having a similar problem now for over a month. It started on August 8 2019. My picture does one of the following. Sometimes it goes black and then comes back on. Sometimes the audio lags a second and then it too comes back on. Sometimes the picture goes to static. Then flashes pink/green colored video. Then picture returns without the audio. Then audio returns. All of that takes place in a couple of seconds. The third is like the second but I also get a message in a box. The message is saying there is an "Incompatible Audio Signal" and telling me to check the connections. This message is not from my TV so it must be coming from the box. I have had two different technicians. They both think it is my TV. But the HDMI input works fine with both my DVD Player and our Laptops. If I use the Coaxial connection I get no problems but the picture quality is TERRIBLE!

This issue seems to get worst at night. There must be something in the signal that my TV can not process. I shut off every feature I am not using. I was an Audio Engineer for 30 years. This is NOT an equipment failure on my end. Comcast is causing the problem. Are you sending some kind of a signal monitoring what I am watching?

I feel like I am being Forced into buying a new TV because one of your upgrades. And there is guarantee that that will fix the problem!

I Pay a lot of money and I am getting HORRIBLE service! So Comcast Fix it!

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

We're having the exact same issues. Except we have projector. All things new, projector, hdmi cords, receiver. Only when the Comcast box is plugged in does it happen. Even using Playstation while Comcast box is plugged in it happens. When box is unplugged it is fine.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

25.9K Messages

5 years ago

Have you tried right to the projector bypassing the receiver?
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here