Community Forum

request a XG1v4

TomLynnwood
New Poster

request a XG1v4

I didnt even know my XG1v3 was incabable of 4K until recent msg, then looking at hardware in settings to see that HD is the system limitations.  Makes my 3 4K T.V. 's useless except for DVD's.  Does the Lynnwood Comcast store carry or currently have any  XG1v4's or Xi6 for satellite 4k?

Is there a rental price difference between XG1v4 and v4 ?   Thanks!

darkangelic
Expert

Re: request a XG1v4

@TomLynnwood wrote:

I didnt even know my XG1v3 was incabable of 4K until recent msg, then looking at hardware in settings to see that HD is the system limitations.  Makes my 3 4K T.V. 's useless except for DVD's. 

DVDs are at best 480p. Standard Blu-Rays support 1080p, as does pretty much every modern streaming service. 

@TomLynnwood wrote:

Does the Lynnwood Comcast store carry or currently have any  XG1v4's or Xi6 for satellite 4k?

You'd have to call the store directly when they're open, assuming they're open. 

@TomLynnwood wrote:

Is there a rental price difference between XG1v4 and v4 ?   Thanks!

If you're asking if there's a difference between the 2180p capable XG1v4 versus the 1080p capable one, then no, there isn't. 

You can make a request for one on this thread:   

Xfinity 4k - XG1v4 Cable Box Availability 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!