force2378's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Sunday, December 15th, 2019 2:00 PM

Closed

XR11 Remote programming

Hi I just bought a Sharp Roku TV. I programed the remote to control the TV using code 11756. When I did this all tv functions worked on the remote. Power TV, Power All and volume as they should have. Next I programed my AV receiver Pioneer VSX-52 with code 31935. The remote now controls the AV volume instead of the TV volume which is what I desier. The issue I have is the XR11 remote all power will no longer turn off the AV receiver and the TV. The all off button turnes off my receiver but not TV and the TV off turnes off my TV and not receiver. Any suggestions on how to programe so that the All Off button turnes the TV off as well? Please let me know if you need any additional information. I have tried multiple comcast xr11 remotes as well as a few diffrent codes and I still have the same results.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Frequent Visitor

• 

6 Messages

4 years ago

I'm having the same issue with a new TCL tv and my existing Sony receiver. Did not have the same problem with my old Sony TV - buttons worked just fine. Codes I'm using are 11756 for the TV (same as yours) and 32610 for the receiver. I'm trying to open a case with Xfinity to either get an answer/fix, or, at least understand why this doesn't function for this particular TV code. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here