Community Forum

XG!v4-A not communicating with Harmony Hub

Highlighted
New Poster

XG!v4-A not communicating with Harmony Hub

Harmony shows that this box is compatible. I can not get the Harmony to change channels or access any other features. I can control my Sony TV and LG sound bar. How should it commicate with the Hub?```

Highlighted
Expert

Re: XG!v4-A not communicating with Harmony Hub

@Bondobates wrote:

Harmony shows that this box is compatible. I can not get the Harmony to change channels or access any other features. I can control my Sony TV and LG sound bar. How should it commicate with the Hub?```

you would need to go to the harmony web site and find the support links for information on how to program their hub.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: XG!v4-A not communicating with Harmony Hub

Hi @Bondobates

Thanks for posting to the Xfinity Forum. @Rustyben is correct. Have you tried reaching out to them here? I hope this helps! 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!