CCGwen's profile

Contributor

• 

235 Messages

Monday, October 6th, 2014 2:00 PM

Closed

X1 Technical Issues

Welcome to the new "X1 Technical Issues" thread. We ask that you post all of your X1 related technical issues (Audio, Set Top Box, etc.) here. 

Below, you will find links to X1 Help articles that may assist you in resolving your technical issue:

Xfinity TV: Basic Troubleshooting

Find and Troubleshoot Error Codes

Thank you in advance for posting!

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Contributor

• 

775 Messages

6 years ago

Doesn’t that not make any sense?
Any plans to auto extend Tennis?

Contributor

• 

3.1K Messages

6 years ago

@CCAndrew wrote:
Tennis isn’t a sport that gets auto extended. You can go into your scheduled recordings and add 90 minutes to to the 9 hours already set.
http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Channels-and-Programming/DVR-Auto-Extend-Live-Events/td-p/2895600

==

Can't he watch it On Demand?

Contributor

• 

775 Messages

6 years ago

They only do highlights at the end of the tournament.
No single day on demand content or matches.

Contributor

• 

3.1K Messages

6 years ago

@adammusic22 wrote:
They only do highlights at the end of the tournament.
No single day on demand content or matches.

Oh ok...thanks. During the Olympics they showed so much content so I just wondered.

Contributor

• 

775 Messages

6 years ago

Pressing the xfinity button/voice button brought it back.
Somethings up tho.
Never experienced No Signal before.
Happens sometimes with my moms tv when first turning on.
Restarting TV fixes hers.
Maybe HDMI is going?
I dk , we’ll see

Contributor

• 

775 Messages

6 years ago

Anyone else experiencing a No Signal issue on their 4k x1 box?
Since last nights update.
Box boots up, says welcome connecting to x1, then tvs no signal box comes up.
Simply toggling between inputs on TV brought it back last night. But thats not working now.

Contributor

• 

539 Messages

6 years ago

Was this an X1 technical issue, or did ESPN mess up?  I'm pretty sure the Guide listing showed it correctly.

I recorded all of the WSOP tournament, and recently tried to watch the 4 final table episodes.

All 4 should have been 3 hour broadcasts/recordings, but my DVR only recorded 2 hours for each.  So I missed all of the good knock outs at the end of each episode, one of the most famous hands in the history of the WSOP, and the end of the tournament, so I'll have to search for a replay to find out who won and how...

Gold Problem Solver

• 

25.9K Messages

6 years ago

@tctc wrote:

Was this an X1 technical issue, or did ESPN mess up?  I'm pretty sure the Guide listing showed it correctly.

I recorded all of the WSOP tournament, and recently tried to watch the 4 final table episodes.

All 4 should have been 3 hour broadcasts/recordings, but my DVR only recorded 2 hours for each.  So I missed all of the good knock outs at the end of each episode, one of the most famous hands in the history of the WSOP, and the end of the tournament, so I'll have to search for a replay to find out who won and how...

I believe Thursday,Friday and especially Saturday night (12 hours) went long. ESPN stayed with poker until they reached either a level of players or level of blinds. You would've had to either added time or do a manual recording for ESPN on those nights. The other nights ended like they were supposed to. I won't spoil the winner...

Contributor

• 

539 Messages

6 years ago

Unfortunately I think it's more than that.

I was referring to the final 4 days where the coverage was scheduled for 3 hours and I only got 2 hour recordings.  (I did not extend and understand I should have missed anything past 3 hours, but still expected to get a 3 hour recording until the end of the alloted time on the Guide)

I'm having the same issue with the Big One for One Drop event, didn't get the full recording time.

I tried setting up a couple really long events to see if they work.   (just recorded an all day golf channel)

@tctc wrote:

I believe Thursday,Friday and especially Saturday night (12 hours) went long. ESPN stayed with poker until they reached either a level of players or level of blinds. You would've had to either added time or do a manual recording for ESPN on those nights. The other nights ended like they were supposed to. I won't spoil the winner...

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

Getting message you are having trouble connecting to x1

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

help with xfinity apps

Contributor

• 

775 Messages

6 years ago

Ghost recordings are back.

Expert

• 

24.6K Messages

6 years ago

@adammusic22 wrote:

Ghost recordings are back. 

more details?

Contributor

• 

775 Messages

6 years ago

Deleted recordings hang around for awhile.

Was happening since X1 inception.

Fixed there for a couple months finally.

You should know this. Its posted constantly.

Contributor

• 

775 Messages

6 years ago

No way has it been fixed for a year.
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here