salgadol1's profile

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

Friday, April 24th, 2020 7:00 AM

Closed

X1 TV Box Issues

My tv x1 box is not working at all. It showed a software download screen then it took me to the welcome screen and it's been like that for the past 12 hours as I left it on over night hoping it would work, but NO. And customer service for Xfinity is no help as no one is answering and the robotic customer service is not helpful at all.!!!

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

25.9K Messages

4 years ago

You’ll need a replacement. It’s been escalated to an Official Employee to help you out

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

Thank please. It's been like this for the past 2 days and nothing seems to work at all

Gold Problem Solver

• 

25.9K Messages

4 years ago

Swap out is only solution

Gold Problem Solver

• 

3.4K Messages

4 years ago

Hello, salgadol1! I'm really glad you reached out to us here about your cable box. I know how important cable access is right now and I'd love to help get a new box out to you as quickly as possible. Please send me a private message with your first and last name, as well as your service address so I can assist. 

To send a private message, click my name "ComcastTambrey", then click "send a message".

New Poster

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

I am having the same problem -- box is stuck on welcome screen for weeks after supposedly updating. Just blinks blue and shows welcome screen. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here