Community Forum

Watch History

Highlighted
Contributor

Watch History

Pressing the "last" button will display a list of the most recently watched history. What I find is that the display is only for that specific TV. I would like to see the combined history for all TVs. Can this be done?

Here's my use case - I'm watching an On Demand program in the bedroom as I'm going to sleep. I get to a point where I want to stop watching before the show is complete. The the next day I want to finish watching the show in the living room. If I could get the history for both TVs I could just select the suspended program and it would start from where I shut down the night before.

Highlighted
Diamond Problem Solver

Re: Watch History

No, it’s box by box
Try this instead
https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/x1-on-demand-menu-resume-watching-a-program

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

@flash333 wrote:

Pressing the "last" button will display a list of the most recently watched history. What I find is that the display is only for that specific TV. I would like to see the combined history for all TVs. Can this be done?

Here's my use case - I'm watching an On Demand program in the bedroom as I'm going to sleep. I get to a point where I want to stop watching before the show is complete. The the next day I want to finish watching the show in the living room. If I could get the history for both TVs I could just select the suspended program and it would start from where I shut down the night before.

Hit Xfinity button, go to saved, for you and then recently watched. Another tip when exiting a show from on-demand or a recording use the exit button instead of using the last button. Picks up your show when you left off a lot better that way

Highlighted
Contributor

Yes that works.

Thanks