Community Forum

TNT Error XRE-03059

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

TNT Error XRE-03059

I'm in Denver and I keep having an issue with TNT where I get an error code XRE-03059.  It's the only channel that this seems to happen on.  Rebooting the box and resetting the system does not help.  A tech came out last week and couldn't find any issues.

Does anyone else have an issue like this?

Highlighted
New Poster

Re: TNT Error XRE-03059

This is happening to me right now. I also rebooted the box and the system seperately and neither helped. This ichannel was working earlier so I don't know what happened. I'm trying to get a hold of someone from Comcast but their lines of access are busy as well. 

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

It happens to me intermittently.  It was working earlier today and then got worse and worse as the day went on and now it doesn't work at all.  Of course it is when I'm trying to watch the basketball game.

Highlighted
Diamond Problem Solver

That code means there’s a signal issue with the frequency that TNT is coming in on. Maybe happening on others that you don’t watch or get. You may need another tech out, rebooting isn’t a fix.

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

@CCAndrew  Do you happen to know other channels in the same band I can check?

I did have a tech come out but TNT was working at that time so there was no issue he could fix.

Highlighted
Diamond Problem Solver

No, sorry, those are market specific. Only your local techs would know

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

So a tech came out and TNT happened to be working again but he replaced my box as well as the connector on the coax cable going into the box and the problem has gone away.  I'm not sure which one did the trick but the problem seems to be solved.