Thel56's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Sunday, October 18th, 2020 8:00 AM

Closed

Someone Else’s Recordings On DVR

Someone else’s recordings show up on my DVR periodically. Just found two that were recorded yesterday. Why? What is the Fix? Am I getting hacked? Thx

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Expert

• 

24.6K Messages

4 years ago

@Thel56 wrote:
Someone else’s recordings show up on my DVR periodically. Just found two that were recorded yesterday. Why? What is the Fix? Am I getting hacked? Thx

are you in close proximity residences (apartment/condo)? 

Official Employee

• 

7K Messages

4 years ago

Hello Thel56. Welcome to the Xfinity Forums and thanks for creating your post. I can assist with troubleshooting your DVR recordings issue. To get started, please send me a private message and include your full name and service address so I can assist you. To send a private message: click my name (ComcastJoeTru) to view my profile. Then click the link that says "Send a message" and there you can private message me. 

Regular Visitor

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

No.  Live in a typical subdivision as far as spacing between homes go. Not near any apartments.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

I have the same problem. Some recorded show appeared on my saved list which I did not request for.  One just came out today.  Four more happened on Mar 7 and 8.  Comcast keep saying that I caused the problem.  I told them that it can't be me because wrestling is not my forte.  I'm almost ready to terminate my subscription.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here