Pswfl's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Sunday, September 27th, 2020 4:00 PM

Closed

Re: x1 keeps rebooting

This has been going on for several weeks in our house as well. We called xfinity a couple weeks ago and they said it would take a couple weeks to get a tech out here. Very frustrating. We pay a lot of money for a service that is constantly rebooting.

It seems this is a major problem with their equipment, how come they have not made an update to fix the issue?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Expert

• 

24.6K Messages

4 years ago

@Pswfl wrote:
This has been going on for several weeks in our house as well. We called xfinity a couple weeks ago and they said it would take a couple weeks to get a tech out here. Very frustrating. We pay a lot of money for a service that is constantly rebooting.

It seems this is a major problem with their equipment, how come they have not made an update to fix the issue?

moved your reply on an old thread to a new thread. I have escalated your issue to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread from a Comcast Official Employee.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

3.3K Messages

4 years ago

Hi, Pswfl. Thank you for posting here in the community for support, we are glad to have you. 🙂

I can definitely understand your frustration. Sorry to hear the box has been so problematic. It's definitely a priority of ours to get this fixed for you. We can look into scheduling a technician out, otherwise we can try a box swap first. I have the X1 platform myself and have experienced much success with a box swap after experiencing a similar problem. Of course the box swap is not a guaranteed fix, if there are other underlying issues contributing to the issue. Either way, I can help!

Please send me a PM with your first and last name and we will continue from there. To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMorgan" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.  

Thanks!

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here