Community Forum

Re: Help pairing remote to soundbar

Rjs3454
New Poster

Have Yamaha ATS-1080 & Xfinity XR2 remote. Have tried all suggestions above but can’t get them paired. Suggest any other steps?
RobertWy
Silver Problem Solver

@Rjs3454 wrote:
Have Yamaha ATS-1080 & Xfinity XR2 remote. Have tried all suggestions above but can’t get them paired. Suggest any other steps?

The XR11 is free at your nearest Xfinity Store.

https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/get-to-know-xr11-remote

That is my favorite.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Rustyben
Expert

@Rjs3454 wrote:

you posted in x1 but your remote is used for non-X1 equipment. what is the model number of the x1 set top box you use the xr2 remote with?

I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Rjs3454
New Poster

Thank you for your response.  It sounds like I may be in wrong chat room.  The Model number is PR150BNM on the back of the unit.   On the front under the blue circle is RNG 150N.   I appreciate your help to solve this issue.  

BruceW
Gold Problem Solver

@Rustyben wrote:

@Rjs3454 wrote: ... Xfinity XR2 remote ... get them paired. Suggest any other steps?

... your remote is used for non-X1 equipment ...

https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/x1-get-to-know-the-xr2-and-xr5-remote begins with:

Get to know the features and functions of the XR2 and XR5 remotes used with Xfinity X1.
Rustyben
Expert

@Rjs3454 wrote:

Thank you for your response.  It sounds like I may be in wrong chat room.  The Model number is PR150BNM on the back of the unit.   On the front under the blue circle is RNG 150N.   I appreciate your help to solve this issue.  

could you verify you have a black channel guide with white letters?

I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!