Community Forum

Program Info.

Frequent Visitor

Program Info.

Hello. First time here at the forum. I've been an Xfinity user for three months. Switched after eight years with Uverse. Was a Comcast customer before that. 

My question has to do with the program info. When reading the info about a program I'm thinking of watching, it sometimes doesn't show the entire info. It ends with ......  Is there any way I can adjust this so I can read the entire info about the program?  

Diamond Problem Solver

Re: Program Info.

Do you press info to get additional info?

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Frequent Visitor

@CCAndrew wrote:

Yes but I still get the three dots (...)  It's like it ran out of space and just ends with the three dots. It doesn't happen with all program info, but enough to be a little bothersome.

Expert

@Vito218 wrote:

@CCAndrew wrote:

Yes but I still get the three dots (...)  It's like it ran out of space and just ends with the three dots. It doesn't happen with all program info, but enough to be a little bothersome.

when you press info button again it will show a bigger window. if still scrolls use down arrow to scroll down.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Frequent Visitor

@Rustyben wrote:

@Vito218 wrote:

@CCAndrew wrote:

when you press info button again it will show a bigger window. if still scrolls use down arrow to scroll down.

Frequent Visitor

@Rustyben wrote:

@Vito218 wrote:

@CCAndrew wrote:

Thanks Rustyben. That's what I was looking for.