Holloway1's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Saturday, September 5th, 2020 10:00 AM

Closed

Peacock App Doesn’t Load

The app just sits and loads the main screen for a long time and if that actually works, the actual show never loads. It will sit and show the circle and then just stop and go back to the main screen. I’ve checked my internet speed and it’s fine. I have also restarted the cable box several times.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

same problem. New box. Peacock just spins and never loads. In all the outs I have yet to see an actual answer to what to do, just questions on stb so here is mine
STB VERSION: AX014AN_4.0p19s1_PROD_sey

New Poster

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

I just got my Xfinity Flex box today and whenever I try to open the Peacock app, it says there's an error with the app itself.

About
STB Version: TX061AEI_4.0p19s1_PROD_sey

Expert

• 

24.6K Messages

4 years ago

I have escalated your issue to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread from a Comcast Official Employee.

Regular Visitor

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

We just got our Flex in order to watch the Peacock app and right now all I am looking at is the Peacock logo. No channel whatsoever! We could not figure out how to set up the voice command because the on screen instructions were less than helpful and it kept saying it didn't work and to try again. So no STB thingy. Not happy.

We the voice thing finally worked ... STV Version: TX061AEI_4.0p19s1_PROD_sey

New Poster

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

I'm having the same issue with my brand new flex box setup today.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

Just received my Flex Box and trying to get into Peacock but it just sits on the "Peacock" logo screen...

STB Version AX061AEL4.0p19sl_PROD_sdy

Expert

• 

24.6K Messages

4 years ago

I have escalated your issue (2nd time) to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread from a Comcast Official Employee.

Official Employee

• 

3.8K Messages

4 years ago

Hello, all! I apologize to hear everyone is having issues with the Peacock app loading on your boxes. Certainly not the experience we want for you. For anyone having issues, can you please send me a PM with your first and last name so I may further assist you?

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMichael" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

Use roku. Have  nothing but problems opening thru xfinity. Show kept opening and reopening today.  No problem opening app in roku.

Regular Visitor

• 

14 Messages

4 years ago

I am also having issues with Peacock, stuck at logo screen

New Poster

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

I do not see where to "Send Message"....

EDIT: Popped up and message sent !

New Poster

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

Hi Michael at Comcast,

I’m doing this from my phone and can’t seem to message you. I just received my Flex box today and I cannot load any Peacock content. Can you assist?

New Poster

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

hello @ComcastMichael , for some reason i can't find where to send you a message! i'm also having this issue though

New Poster

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

@ComcastMichael I was also unable to locate a link to PM you.  I just got my Flex box today and am unable to load the Peacock app on my box.  Please advise.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

I can’t see where to message you
Stb AX061AEL_4.0p19s1_PROD_sdy
Please help!
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here