Jvdigiovanni's profile

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

Saturday, October 10th, 2020 3:00 PM

Closed

No scores when I go into sports by hitting c on remote.

No scores when I go into sports by hitting C on remote.  Is it a setting on my end or an issue with Xfinity?

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

263 Messages

4 years ago

There is an issue with the company that provides us the stats. Similar issues happening with yahoo and ESPN, etc..

Visitor

• 

1 Message

@XfinityChad2 I noticed there are still no stats this year…at least for NFL preseason. is this going to be fixed for this coming NFL season?

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

The app is not showing the scores of any of the college football games, or related data such as what quarter and possession.    Reset box. Still not displaying data.

Regular Visitor

• 

3 Messages

4 years ago

Same here.  Even did the longer "System Refresh" command and no luck.  @XfinityX1  @TechSupport 

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

O. H.  Btw

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

Same. It’s frustrating. I like being able to check scores & status without changing the channel! What gives, Xfinity?

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

I-O!

New Poster

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

Yup.  I'm having this issue as well.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

Same here - killing my football Saturday!! Come in xfinity!!

New Poster

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

Not showing any scores from today even if game is completed. Same when searching google. Fix this horrible error.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

What happened to the scores on the Xfinity sports app?

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

Good to see it's not just me. Also nothing after reset.

Regular Visitor

• 

7 Messages

4 years ago

Current scores are no longer showing up on the sports app also final scores are not being listed on the sports app this must have happened within the last two days because I use that all the time

Frequent Visitor

• 

20 Messages

4 years ago

OK, glad it is not just me (in Atlanta area).  This is football Saturday, we need to be able to push "C" to see not only the games that are being played, but the scores too.  Not good timing.  Reset did not help.  Have to go to the computer to check other scores.  Had surgery recently, do not need this inconvenience.  Please fix this ASAP.  Is anybody out there that can help? 😒

Frequent Visitor

• 

20 Messages

4 years ago

War Eagle

Official Employee

• 

263 Messages

4 years ago

It’s not an issue we can fix, the company that provides us the stats is having issues - similar issue with yahoo, ESPN, etc.
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here