Community Forum

Netflix not loading

Frequent Visitor

Netflix not loading

When I try to load anything Netflix on my x1, nothing happens. I see three dots for a second and it goes right back to the channel I was on. Everything else works, including amazon prime. Also Netflix works on all other devices, including directly through the smart TV. I tried restarting x1 and same issue. Is there a known issue causing this?
Frequent Visitor

Re: Netflix not loading

I was just looking to see if anybody else was having issues with Netflix. I was having the same issue this evening and Netflix was working this morning (I am in SE Michigan). I unplugged my DVR for 10 seconds to reset the unit (just did this @ 10:45 pm EST). Everything is working now. 

Expert

Re: Netflix not loading

@Phillyguy215 wrote:
When I try to load anything Netflix on my x1, nothing happens. I see three dots for a second and it goes right back to the channel I was on. Everything else works, including amazon prime. Also Netflix works on all other devices, including directly through the smart TV. I tried restarting x1 and same issue. Is there a known issue causing this?

does the youtubre app work? are you able to successfully access netflix from a smart device? 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!