Community Forum

Identifying SCREENSAVER images

New Poster

Identifying SCREENSAVER images

I need help identifying a location in a Comcast screensaver image. 

THEPLACE.jpgWHERE IS THIS BEAUTIFUL PLACE?!?

I've done enough research on this to know there are a *lot* of people who would like to know details about the xfinity screensaver. What would it hurt to put up a link where we can have this information? Especially because there are so many who are curious about a variety of images. Obviously, whoever chooses these things has wonderful taste. If they could post these on a Facebook page, or a web page, it would be really great!

I hope someone can help me here! 

Thanks!

Tags (3)
Silver Problem Solver

Re: Identifying SCREENSAVER images

@witchscribe wrote:

I need help identifying a location in a Comcast screensaver image. 

THEPLACE.jpgWHERE IS THIS BEAUTIFUL PLACE?!?

I've done enough research on this to know there are a *lot* of people who would like to know details about the xfinity screensaver. What would it hurt to put up a link where we can have this information? Especially because there are so many who are curious about a variety of images. Obviously, whoever chooses these things has wonderful taste. If they could post these on a Facebook page, or a web page, it would be really great!

I hope someone can help me here! 

Thanks!

Some people have had luck with a google picture search.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
New Poster

Re: Identifying SCREENSAVER images

Thanks for the suggestion. I tried Google Image Search AND Tineye, with zero results. I'm going to try to see if I can get a better picture. But so far, nothing. Nothing at all. I'm frustrated because I know from exploring the net that there are LOTS of people who want to know details and locations of images that appear in the screensaver. ARgh. Anyhow, thank you so much for taking the time to respond.