Community Forum

HBO Max

Highlighted
New Poster

HBO Max

WHEN is HBO Max coming to XBox?  Do I get a rebate until it does?  I've had e-mails during July saying it would be there on 8-1-2020.  It is not.  This is unethical.

Highlighted
Diamond Problem Solver

Re: HBO Max

Assuming you’re talking X1 boxes and not an XBox but X1 Boxes take updates at different times, either yours isn’t compatible or hasn’t taken an update yet. Nothing unethical. What’s your box model?

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Highlighted
Administrator

Re: HBO Max

@JJKES wrote:

WHEN is HBO Max coming to XBox?  Do I get a rebate until it does?  I've had e-mails during July saying it would be there on 8-1-2020.  It is not.  This is unethical.

@JJKES 

Welcome to the Xfinity Forum and thank you for posting your question here. Unfortunately, Comcast is not responsible for ensuring that the HBO Max app gets added to your XBOX. You will need to contact HBO or Microsoft directly for assistance getting that app added to that device. 

Please let us know if you have questions related to Comcast equipment or services please let us know. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!