alanculise's profile

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

Thursday, July 30th, 2020 2:00 PM

Closed

Caught us in the middle of a quick household update, then black screen

After restarting my TV Box instead of the blue Coneecting to Live TV screen, the screen has the message:
"Just a moment, you caught us in the middle of a quick household update,  Hold on while we finish up", then the screen goes black,. I can go to On Demand and still access apps and both guides.  If you select a channel from the guide, it says it goes to the channel then goes black and then it gives error XRE-10007.
All other boxes in the house work fine.  Reset the main DVR box and tried again, but got the same error.

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

@alanculise wrote:
After restarting my TV Box instead of the blue Coneecting to Live TV screen, the screen has the message:
"Just a moment, you caught us in the middle of a quick household update,  Hold on while we finish up", then the screen goes black,. I can go to On Demand and still access apps and both guides.  If you select a channel from the guide, it says it goes to the channel then goes black and then it gives error XRE-10007.
All other boxes in the house work fine.  Reset the main DVR box and tried again, but got the same error.

After reading many posts on the internet, one said it was because of my Router.  So, I did a reset on the router, then a reset on the tv box and NOW it works.

Expert

• 

24.6K Messages

4 years ago

@alanculise wrote:

how many working set top boxes do you have installed in your home?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here