Tommyg2013's profile

Frequent Visitor

• 

10 Messages

Sunday, August 25th, 2019 10:00 AM

Closed

After confirm to schedule a recording, the background flashes for 10 seconds

If I go to info-record-confirm the "your recording is set" box appears for about ten seconds while the stuff in the background repeatedly flashes on and off (i.e the "rectangle bar of information" at the bottom of the screen that includes the picture, the name of the program, times and the "record/delete/record options, etc." bar. This happens every time I try and set a recording vs. it never doing it in the past. It has been happening for a few months now.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Expert

• 

24.6K Messages

5 years ago

@Tommyg2013 wrote:

If I go to info-record-confirm the "your recording is set" box appears for about ten seconds while the stuff in the background repeatedly flashes on and off (i.e the "rectangle bar of information" at the bottom of the screen that includes the picture, the name of the program, times and the "record/delete/record options, etc." bar. This happens every time I try and set a recording vs. it never doing it in the past. It has been happening for a few months now.

remove the battery cover from the remote and set a recording and quickly remove one of the batteries. does the flashing stop? sounds like a classic Pepsi syndrome sticking remote button takes a while to fully unpresss after pressing. 

Frequent Visitor

• 

10 Messages

5 years ago

Unfortunately no, I actually have 3 remotes and the problem happens on all of them.
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here